Chapter 23: My Final Goodbye

Tomorrow I'm staring my summer work, so I won’t be able to update until the weekend.

So this could be last chapter until next week, yeah I know I'm so sorry.

Yo. I present chapter 23

Chapter 23

I’ve always hated Mondays. Today is different. Today, more people will be back in school who were on Kayla’s videos. But I’m not going, and it has nothing to do school.

I had to finish the videos.

I only had one left, and that was mine, only mine. No one else had that video, Kayla made it for me, and only me.

When my mom and dad left for work, they didn’t even ask why I was still sitting in my bed in my PJ’S. I guess they now realized that they can’t make me do anything anymore.

I like knowing that, but at the same time I hate it, I like knowing that I can do whatever want, but I hate that they think I’m so fucked up that if they try to talk me, I will have a breakdown.

I can’t stop thinking about the fight between Anthony and Kayla. It scared me, Kayla had never mentioned anything about it. It was another part of her life that I never knew until she was gone.

It makes me think, if I would have known, would i be able to make it better? If I just would have talked to her and Anthony would I not be going to her funeral on Wednesday/ Would I still be forced to go to a stupid therapist who thinks they can fix me. I know they can’t fix me.

Stop Haley. I can’t keep doing this to myself. I reach under my bed and take a large sip of flask. I take breath. I let the sweet sting of alcohol flow inside. I felt better. I take other sip. Okay, now I can watch it.

I press play

Hi Haley.

I see tears running down her face, she was sitting in her room on her desk chair, I recognized her shirt, it was the one I got her for her birthday.

You know you’re the last person I made a video for.

I figured that. I’m the only person who hasn’t done anything to you, other than the whole Jenna thing, but that happened a few years ago. I bet Kayla thinks that I will be the only one will miss her, she has no idea how many people’s lives she fucked up.

Why is that I feel pissed at Kayla? Why I am angry at her? She had a horrible life and wanted to end it. I am so selfish. I’m here feeling sorry for myself, when I am responsible for Kayla’s death.

I paused the video for a second, and take a longer sip out of the flask. It felt so soothing. I normally wasn’t a huge drinker, I mean every once and while to have some fun, but I never did it alone.