Chapter 13: The Perks Of Being Drunk

Helloo.

I am getting to be very busy. My practice ends at 5:30, and I don’t get home till 6, and then I have to do my homework, shower and eat dinner so that takes until 10 and by then I'm too tired to do anything. So I have to write these chapters on the weekends, and that’s hard too, because I want to hang out with my friends. This week a canceled on a sleepover so I could write this.

Even though I said I was editing all last weekend, SOME PEOPLE still complained :(

BE SURE TO READ THE NOTE THING AT THE END!!!

Chapter 14

______________________________________________________________________________

From: Jake

Did you finish it?

I debated on telling him no, but I was afraid he might tell me to go back and watch it. And I really didn’t want to do that.

I just stare down the message.

I put the phone back on my desk. I am not going reply.

~

It is almost 5:30. My mom will call me down for dinner any minute.

I needed to finish at least five more videos by tonight. I had to get through these videos faster. I opened up my laptop, there Kayla was, standing in the middle of, wait, was that a bar in the background?

I press play.

Whoever said that drinking relaxes you, is wrong. All it ever did was make me have more problems.

I didn’t think Kayla ever drank, she and Haley seemed like such goody-two-shoes. Everyone always thought they never had any fun and always wanted to play by the rules.

By the looks of it, Kayla was in someone’s house. There was a bar in Maddie Brown’s house. Her parents bought one, claiming it was for them, but her dad doesn’t drink, and her mom barely does so… It was made for Maddie.

It was New Year’s Eve, Haley and I went to Maddie Brown’s Party. Haley was still dating Eric Marshall at the time, so I knew that once we got there I had to get away before Eric came to find Haley.

I was at that party. Maddie Brown is one the cheerleaders, she always threw the huge Halloween and new year’s parties. She had a huge house and was completely spoiled.

Haley had just got her own car, so that meant we didn’t have to get a ride with Eric. Which was a good thing, I hated being around Eric after what he did. I was always afraid he might try something like that again.

Eric is such a douche. I be he did that same thing to so many girls. I mean everyone knew about Kayla’s mom, but that didn’t stop people from being jackasses. It didn’t stop me either. I was one of the people that made Kayla kill herself.

Me. I still can’t believe it.

I am responsible for her death.

Once we got to the party, I quickly got away from Haley. I really didn’t want to spend the night with her and Eric.

What if she mentions me in this video? I don’t remember anything at that party, I may have done something awful and don’t even remember.

I told Haley that I was going to get a drink, but she didn’t know that I wouldn’t be coming back/.

If some other guy tries to do something with her like Eric did I am going to punch myself. I was at that party! How could I have not even noticed her? Well I don’t really remember much from that night anyway.