Chapter 15: Afraid to Live

Okay so as you can see the romance between Tyler and Haley is slowly beginning, but it has a long way to go!

Kayla’s funeral will be in a few more chapters, and I’m planning on doing it in Tyler’s POV, Haley’s POV and a little bit in Anthony’s.

Oh and I’m planning on Tyler going back to school on Monday, and Haley will be going back to school on Thursday.

Sorry there were no videos this chapter!

XOXO,

LEXI

The second my head hit the pillow I’m asleep. I have never felt so tired in my life. I was actually planning on watching another one of Kayla’s videos when I got home at five o’clock.

I woke up at 11:32. I guess my mom thought I was too “sick” to go to school and didn’t even bother waking me up.

I slowly get up, my head my pounding and I felt nauseous. If I didn’t remember anything I would say that I was hung over, but I clearly remember everything that happened last night. Hmm. Maybe I really was getting sick.

I drag myself down the stairs to get the flash drive that was still in my car. But I wasn’t going to start watching the videos right away, and I was way too exhausted to feel like shit.

The cold November air makes me shiver, and reminds me that the holidays will be here soon, which makes think about Kayla and how she won’t be here. Her brother and dad will be all alone.

I opened up the car door, the flash drive was still sitting in the drink holders spot, for some reason I felt disappointed like it was there. If I lost it somehow, then I wouldn’t have to force myself to watch to them.

But then if I didn’t I would feel guilty and extremely curious about it.  I stomped back the stairs, and opened up my door and grabbed my laptop. Well, now I'm too wide awake to not watch a video so I might as well start watching it now.

Greetings my darlings.

Wow. Kayla looked way different than she normally did on these videos. She usually has her in a bun or just down and no makeup and a t-shirt. This time her hair is all curly and she was wearing more makeup than she normally does, and she looked happy.

Now, I’m going to start by telling about the few months where I was truly happy, and all thoughts of suicide started to vanish, but of course that ended.

I wish it never ended, I wish she was always happy. Well she seemed happy just a few days ago too, but now I know she was just pretending to be happy.

My life really started to get better, I stopped cutting, and joined the soccer team. Then I-

Kayla wiped her head around. I hear someone in the background. Was someone actually listening to her make these videos? What the fuck?

Kayla moved out of the camera view.

Oh thank god. I thought she woke up.

Who? Who woke up? Who is with you? Where are you Kayla? Why is it so dark where you are?

You see, I’m in a tent right now. Haley and I are camping near South Doren Park. Why you ask? Well, Haley doesn’t know, the only reason is because I wanted to make me video here. The Doren Park is where a few things happened to me.

It was Haley? Aw shit. She will flip out once she watches this video and realizes that she was just inches away, and if she if would have woken up and saw Kayla making the videos… Haley won’t be able to take it. I mean did she even find out what her ex-boyfriend Eric Marshall did to her?