Chapter 24: Back to School

I know, i know i haven't updated in like a month, but i have been really busy for the past month with school work and school sports, im so stressed out. even on those days when i don't have homeowrk, there is still so much homeowrk that i have. I'm just so stressed and I'm so sorry for taking forever to update.

Well, I also don't think i will able to finsih this as soon as I thought I would. :( Alright byeeee, I have to do homework...

Chapter 24

Tyler’s POV

There I saw Monica and Jenna talking. They were in a corner, and even from my distance from them, I could tell they were talking in low voices. I knew they were talking about the videos. What else would they be talking about?

My first classroom was only a few feet away, I could make it. I pick up the pace, and reach the door.

“Tyler!” I heard someone yell behind me.

I spun around to be face to face with Monica. The girl who used to be my friend, the girl who I thought was just a funny drunk, was really just trying to hurt Kayla. How could she be such a bitch?

The memories of me watching the first video come back too fast. I was in my room, with my mom home and everything. It was right after I realized that Kayla was dead.

I looked at Monica. She didn’t look tired or like she had been watching Kayla’s videos, she looked as she always did. Her red hair was as smooth and her eyes had a bit of bloodshot look to them, which was how they normally looked.

I eyed her for any signs of pain or sadness, but saw nothing. Did she not watch the videos?

“Monica? Why are you talking me? Didn’t you watch the videos?” I asked, taking a step back.

“Of course I did.” Monica said, while rolling her eyes, as if it were crazy for me to think otherwise.

“Then you know what I did.” I whispered, and look down.

Monica snickered, and I glanced up. What the hell? Why was she laughing? Monica stepped forward, and looked me straight in the eye.

“I don’t care about that, I didn’t do anything to her, and she was just making up excuses to kill herself. I’m kind of surprised that you actually believed it.” She said in snobby voice.

If she was a guy I would have punched her so hard, and rip her insides out, right here in the school hallway. But, she wasn’t a guy. My fists were clenched, and my blood was boiling. How dare she say something like that about Kayla? She was not making up excuses to kill herself.

I looked at Monica in a disgusted way, I hated her.

“Kayla was right about you. You are a bitch.” I said, I wanted to say so much more, but I didn’t let myself.

Monica just stood there, shocked, with her mouth opened. She couldn’t believe that I said that, and meant it. I only called her bitch, but I could tell she wasn’t used to getting insulted.