Chapter 3: The Blackmailing Boy Snatcher.

I take a deep breath.

I can't believe this. Kayla Wigmen sent me her suicide videos. Why?

What I had done to Kayla was awful; I just never imagined it would lead to this. She broke up with me, and...it was so out of the blue, and I was in love with her. I never told her that, but I did love her. I never felt like that before, even with my current girlfriend, Samantha.

I was hurt, sad and confused. I still don't know why she broke up with me. So, she moved on a week after she broke up with me.

I stare back at my computer screen; I take another deep breath, and press play.

I think I like the school cafeteria much more at night than I do during the day.

She was in the school? How did she get in there? She moved the camera so it showed a part of the table. It was dark other than the flashlight coming from either the screen or another device. She moves her hands I see an actual flashlight.

It's so peaceful. It almost makes me forget all the horrible memories that took place here.

I always loved lunch, especially my lunch table. I sat with all the cheerleaders and the football players, so we always had something to talk about.

No, I lied, I still remember.

I don't remember anything too big happening to Kayla in the cafeteria, other than that whole yelling thing that happened a few weeks ago, but right now she's talking about things that happened in ninth grade. It seems like she started off with the first awful thing that happened to her, so she would continue in that order.

Okay, everyone lets continue, after the rumors about my dad abusing me were stopping, my bruises cleared so people assumed it either was a rumor or just stopped asking. Things started to look up for me. But, it didn't last long.

Kayla shifts the camera around so its view of a cafeteria table and her.

Thanks to Melissa Phillips.

Yes, Melissa, don't act all innocent, you know what you did. Now, everyone, listen up, Melissa's whole sweet act, is just that, an act.

Melissa and I aren't exactly friends, but were friendly in the hallways. She was always going all out on spirit week, and had a happy personality.

Melissa and I were in the same English class, and our teacher, Mrs. Granfer, gave us a project, and we were allowed to pick our partners.

I hated that project. Cameron and I were partners, and I had to do all the work, because Cameron is a dumbass.

I was a bit surprised you choose me, Melissa. You had closer friends in that class.

You tapped me on the shoulder, and when I turned around you were smiling at me. I smiled back. Then, you asked if I wanted to be your partner. And, being the nice person I was, I said yes.

"Tyler?" My mom yells over Kayla's video.

Shit. I quickly pause the video.

My mom knocks on my door,

"Come in," I say, eager for her to leave, so I can continue watching Kayla's videos. It was like a car accident, you didn't want to watch, but somehow you couldn't peel your eyes away.

"Dinner is ready." My mom says, while opening the door.

Dinner? Already? I look down at my phone. It was six o'clock. I started watching these videos after football practice, and practice ended at five.