Chapter 21: But I Thought it was Over?

Haley’s POV

“Martini, please.” I said.

I have never been in a club before, but I tried not to make it obvious. There was a few bars and couches on the sides, the dance floor was huge, and I knew once I had a few drinks I would be on it.

The bartender hands me my drink, I noticed that he didn’t even check my I.D., which made me feel more comfortable. I pull out my wallet, but someone walked behind me.

“I got it.” He said, handing money over to the bartender. I look up at him. He had dark hair with chocolately brown eyes, the kind that made me want to fall apart inside. He was about six foot two, and was wearing light blue shirt, that made his olive skin look even better,

‘You didn’t have to do that.” I said still staring into his eyes.

“Yes I did, I didn’t want any of these creeps buying you one, because they might try to put some drugs or something in it.” He said.

I laughed, and it felt nice, like I was finally starting to ease up, and maybe start having fun. He smiled at me, like he was happy to make me laugh. Drew looked away, and I took that as my chance to finish my drink.

“So do you have name?” He asked, once I stopped laughing.

“It’s Haley.” I said, still giggling.

“Well, Haley, I’m Drew,” He said, and then noticed my drink was empty. He gestured towards my cup, and I shook my head. I grabbed a shot off the counter and chugged it. Drew smirked and grabbed one for himself.

A few shots later, we were dancing, and laughing and I was having fun. My mind and body were finally relaxed, and I wasn’t thinking about Kayla anymore. It was working.

But the drinks kept coming, and the rest of the night was a blur.

~

The next morning I woke up, but I wasn’t in my house, or a room that I even recognized.  I turned my head, and I was to face with Drew, the guy from the club.

My first intension was to scream, but I realized what this was. It was a one night stand. Damn, I don’t remember a thing.

Before I could think about anything, I felt sick, my stomach, I race to the nearest bathroom, and puke my guts out. I peer underneath the sink in search for some Advil or something. I opened the mirror, and there it was. I take two, and put it back.

I walk back into the room, and almost puke again, when I see a used condom on the floor. I quietly slip back on my dress, I was only in my bra and underwear, and couldn’t leave like this. I grab my shoes, and walk out of the room.

Drew lived in a condo, which I’m guessing with two other guys, by the two closed doors, there was a kitchen and a couch TV, but that was about it.