🚨1🚨

"Taehyung you're the loneliest guy I know, you live on your own in your apartment and you devote your whole life to your job. You need to get a life outside of work you know" Jin laughed as he slurped up a pot of ramen.
"Pft I do have a life, a very good one thank you. I love saving lives so my life bases around that" Taehyung smiled, trying to ignore the fact that his crew member was right.

Taehyung is the head firefighter of the Bighit fire brigade. He isn't the top dog of it all however he is the first to give orders when he's needed to and he looks after his crew. Taehyung had been working there for over 4 years now along with his best mates: Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Hobi and Yoongi. They all had a dream of saving people or working with people because of back stories when they were younger and so they had applied together to become firefighters. After a year of training the were enrolled at the Bighit fire station. 

"Whatever Tae, you should be glad you still have us as your best mates, otherwise you would be friendless" Yoongi laughed as he grabbed the empty packets of food, putting them in the bin for the them all.
Taehyung rolled his eyes at his laughing friends and began to scroll through his phone as they were still on lunch break.

But that didn't last long, as the loud ringing was heard within the station, meaning they were needed.
"I was looking forward to my doughnut" Jimin faked a sniff, as they knew he was joking.
They all loved their job so much, and they gave up a lot of things in life, which normal people would never have thought of giving up.
"It'll be here when we get back" Namjoon snorted as they all went towards the fire poles as glided down them before running over to their changing stations and put on their gear.

Only a few minutes later they were all in the fire engine and going to the destination which they were given only a few seconds ago. They had a report of a kitchen fire which had spread through the house, however the family were trapped upstairs. The building wasn't too far away, and with Jin being a trained fire fighter driver they were there in a instant.

As they drove to towards the house, they could already see the black, heavy smoke in the air. There were a few police officers on-site along with paramedics in case anyone needs fast medical help. Jin parked the truck outside the house and they all got to work. Jimin, Hobi and Namjoon ran to the hose pipes which were attached to the engine and brought them out pointing towards the house. Jin was quick to turn on the hose, making water rush out the ends. The three pointed the hose up to the main areas of fire and began to put the fire out.

When there was a clear path, Yoongi and Taehyung had ran in after placing the gloves on his hands and helmets over their heads. The two ran upstairs, through the blazing heat and made their way to the rooms. They opened the doors and Yoongi was met with a woman on the bed in panic.
"Is there anyone else in the house?" Yoongi asked.
"My children, there's two of them. I couldn't get to them as the door was jammed" She cried.
"We'll get you out in no time okay" He turned to the side and spoke to the radio.
"We need a ladder outside the front left window. Tae there are two kids in the house" Yoongi spoke before opening the window to see Jin and Namjoon moving the ladder towards them.

Taehyung heard Yoongi's comment and quickly ran to the last room he hadn't checked yet. He tried opening the door with the handle but it was jammed. So he stepped back and barged into the room. He saw two kids hugging, and crying together, while coughing heavily.
"It's okay, i'm here. I need you to trust me and come to me" Taehyung spoke softly, bending down briefly.
The two kids nodded their heads and ran towards the fireman. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the children's thighs and carried them in both arms. He carried them out the room and back downstairs. There were only small flames now but the place was covered in black soot and smoke.

He ran out the house and carried the kids to the paramedics.
"They have taken in a lot of smoke, get them to the hospital as soon as their mother is out of the house" Taehyung instructed to the paramedics.
As they were talking and checking up on the kids, Yoongi was helping the mother out the window and down the ladder. Once her feet made contact with the floor, she ran towards her children with tears flowing down her face.
"Muma" They cried together, as they ran to her.

She pulled them into her embrace and pressed kisses onto their foreheads.
"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" She asked checking over them for any burns or injuries.
"We are okay, the fireman saved us" They smiled along with a chesty cough.
"Thank you so much" She said, turning towards Taehyung who was standing there watching them fondly.
"No problem, now the paramedics are going to take you to hospital, and will take care of all of you" Taehyung bowed towards them and waved goodbye to the kids before running off and helping them get rid of the fire.

By the end, Jimin and Taehyung went back into the building and assessed the state of it, which will then be reported back to the chief, who then has to talk to the owner of the house and go through options about insurance and so on. The downstairs was in a poor condition, with the kitchen being fully burnt, and covered in black suit. The corridors were also badly affected, and would be very costly if they ended up rebuilding it.

When they had fully packed up they had gone back to the station and got out their heavy uniform.
"Them doughnuts are calling my name" Jimin squealed.