🚨42🚨

⚠️warming smut ahead⚠️

The newly weds we're currently spending their 'honeymoon' at the nearby hotel for the night. They both agreed on not having a honeymoon as they still wanted to work and as much as they wanted a break, they knew they would go away at some point in the future but just not now.

Jungkook was looking outside the window which looked upon the city. Jungkook was only wearing his dress shirt as he didn't want to wear anything else as he was going to have a shower soon. Taehyung had just finished making the two a drink and noticed the younger at the window. He walked up to him and wrapped his arms around the boys waist. He rested his head against the boys head and his chin was upon his shoulder.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked softly, pressing a kiss on the younger's cheek.
"I'm more than okay" Jungkook rested his arms on top of the elders, and rested his head back. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked.
"I'm perfect" Taehyung chuckled kissing the younger's head.
"Today was so magical" Jungkook whispered with a small sigh.
"It really was, it was one of the best days of my life"
"What was your best?" Jungkook turned around in his hold, raising his eye brow looking at him, holding onto the boys neck.
"Meeting you" Taehyung smiled.
"Ewww you're so cheesy" Jungkook cringed jokingly.
"But you love me though" Tae smirked before pressing his lips onto the younger's.

The kiss was slow and steady, but turned into a more heated make out. Tae held the younger's thigh and picked him up. He pushed Jungkook up to the window and began to kneed the younger's ass, making Jungkook moan within the kiss. Tae made sure his tongue tasted every sweet cavern in the boys mouth before pulling away. He carried the boy into the bathroom and turned on the shower.
"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked curiously as he set Jungkook on the counter.

"Thought we'd do it in different places tonight, as it's our first night being married" Tae smirked. "Can you handle that?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow, running his hands over the younger's thick thighs.
"I can definitely handle that" Jungkook giggled, and threw his head back when he felt Tae's lips touch his neck.
Taehyung marked the boys neck with love bites, till finally he turned away and checked the temperature of the water. It was a warm temperature which made Tae take his clothes off. He walked back to Jungkook and helped him take his shirt off.

Tae helped the younger get off the counter safely and they walked into the shower together. Jungkook was forcefully pushed against the wall, with his face in his arms and his butt stuck out. Tae softly parted the younger's ass cheeks and begs to prep the younger. Jungkook bit his arm to stop any noises from coming out of his mouth.

"Baby what have I told you before, don't hide from me, you're beautiful" Tae moved the boys arms from his mouth and trapped them above his head.
"Are you ready?" Tae asked softly to the boy, who was leaning his forehead against the wall.
"Y-yes hyungie" Jungkook whined, as his death hitched, bucking his hips back.
Tae looked around to see if he could find a condom but there wasn't one.
"Ah shit Koo, I don't have a condom, I forgot to pack one" Tae scratched his head awkwardly.
"Go without" Jungkook mumbled.
"Baby, are you sure? You know what can happen? are you ready?" Tae rambled.
"Tae i'm ready and there's only a slim chance of me becoming pregnant. If I do I won't have any regrets and if I don't become pregnant we have enough time" Jungkook turned to look at the elder fondly.

Taehyung nodded with a smile and pressed a kiss to the younger's shoulder.
"I love you" Tae caressed the younger's waist softly.
"I love you too hyungie" Jungkook smiled, which quickly turned into a scrunched face when Tae entered him without him knowing. Tae gripped on Jungkook's wrists in place as he began to thrust into him slowly after the younger had adjusted. The shower was keeping the two clean and washed the sweat from them straight away. The feeling was much different compared to their other times making love. It felt better, and now special. They had proper contact and they felt closer in some sort of way.

"Fuck why do you have to be so hot" Taehyung mumbled.
"Hubby" Jungkook gasped, followed by a moan when he felt Tae hit his member on his prostate.
Jungkook let out a loud breath as he began to fall weak to his knees. Tae quickly picked the boy up with an arm around his waste and rammed into him. The sound of their skin slapping echoed in the bathroom. While Tae used his other hand to pump Jungkook's neglected member which was almost throbbing.

Jungkook moved his head from the wall, and swing it back against Tae's shoulder, feeling his back arch as Tae thrusted into him while pumping the younger's.
"m..h-hyungie, i-i can't" Jungkook stuttered out not being able to form his words from too much pleasure.
Tae released low moans when he felt Jungkook's warm, velvety insides, squeeze his hard dick.
"It's okay baby you can cum" Tae commanded, rubbing his thumb over the younger's slit, making him release over the wall.

Tae didn't stop his pace as he felt his high coming. His hips hit against the younger's back repeatedly till finally he came. Tae kept inside the boy, letting him catch his breath, before pulling out and quickly picking the younger up and pushing back inside the boy again making sure none of his cum escaped. He began to buck his hips upwards, repetitively thrusting into the younger as Jungkook slowly  bounced on the elders dick.

The two ended up having another 4 rounds till Jungkook completely crashed on the bed. Their bodies were fully cleaned and Jungkook was laying limp on the bed. Tae chuckled and walked over to the boy, laying over the top of him in a fresh pair of boxers. Jungkook whined softly as tiredness washed over him.
"I love you my beautiful wifey" Taehyung whispered in the boys ear.
"m'love you too hubby" Jungkook weakly smiled before falling into a deep sleep.