🚨9🚨

Jungkook walked home late one night. He had just finished a late shift at the fire station and he was currently walking home. Jungkook had been working at Bighit station for about a month now, and it was everything he hoped for. Most importantly he was saving lives, and that's what mattered most to him. He had gotten along with his crew, especially Taehyung. Jungkook didn't want to admit it but he had feelings for the elder. Every time he looked at the boy, butterflies would swim around in his stomach. Taehyung was always a sweet and caring, and he was truly one of a kind, he couldn't help but fall in love with him.

Jungkook still hadn't had the courage of getting on the bus. Even though he had been in countless of fires and a few near death experiences, they hadn't affected him like the bus accident had. Maybe it was because he was alone and he was the one having to save the people alone, or maybe because it was his first in this position.

As he got to his apartment he noticed a pink letter on his door. Jungkook frowned and pulled the note off his door. He read the letter and gasped. It was an eviction letter. Jungkook ran into his apartment and grabbed his phone.

"Mother, why do I have an eviction letter?" Jungkook spoke with a shaky voice.
"Hello to you too Jungkook" Jungkook's foster mother spoke in a sarcastic tone.
"Mother, why?" Jungkook sighed.
"Because you have a job now, why should we pay for your rent, you're 19, you're an adult" She hissed.
"I haven't even had my first pay check yet, and i'm supposed to pay the rent before the end of the week, even though i'm getting kicked out anyway" Jungkook held his head in stress, not knowing where to go or how to get the money needed.
"Well that's not my fault, you were the one who wanted to move away and we funded your apartment for a while, but now it's your turn to fund yourself"
"b-but mother"
"Bye Jungkook" She rolled her eyes, which Jungkook could almost feel through the phone.

The phone then hung up and Jungkook was left speechless. Jungkook tugged on his hair angrily and looked through his very short contact list. He stumbled across Taehyung's contact. He was annoyed with himself because he had already burdened Taehyung once before, but he had no one else. He hovered over the contact before pressing call. The phone rang for a second or so before he heard shuffling.

"Kookie? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked in his deep, raspy voice.
"H-hey Tae, can I spend the night as yours please? I'm so sorry to disturb you, but i'm being evicted and I have now where else to go" Jungkook spoke with a sad tone.
"Hey, it's okay, of course you can stay! You can stay for longer than just a night. Do you have a lot of belongings in your apartment?"
"No, maybe a backpack full"
"Okay well pack all your stuff and come to mine. Everything will be okay"
"Thank you so much Tae, I really owe you" Jungkook spoke with relief.
"You don't owe me anything, i'll see you in a bit" Taehyung chuckled softly.
"Yeah thank you"

They ended the phone call and Jungkook quickly packed his bags. He didn't have a lot with him, as he only moved to Seoul less than a year ago. His apartment had everything included meaning he didn't have to go buy things, so all in all he didn't have much. He packed his bags and did one last check of the apartment before walking away.

10 minutes later he arrived at Taehyung's apartment complex. He went to the elders apartment, and knocked on the door. The door opened and there stood Taehyung with fluffy brown hair, glasses and comfortable clothing.
"Hey Kook come in" Taehyung smiled softly, stepping to the side, allowing the boy in.
"You can dump your stuff in the room you were in last time. Freshen up as you're still in your work clothes. I'll be in the living room if you need me" Taehyung smiled, ruffling his own messy hair.
"Thank you" Jungkook smiled and walked to the bedroom.

When Jungkook had finished, he walked back to the living room and joined the elder on the sofa. Taehyung passed the boy a blanket and turned his full attention to the boy.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Taehyung asked him supportively.
"Uhm well, i'm adopted and well, my foster parents didn't like me much. So when I left, they agreed to pay for my apartment while I was in the academy. But now that I have a job they thought I'd be able to pay for the apartment, which I can't. So i've been evicted and they are making me pay by the end of the week" Jungkook sighed, snuggling into the blanket, resting his head on the sofa.

"Well I thought about it while waiting for you to come here, that you should live here, with me. Before you say no, I live on my own and it's actually quite lonely. I was going to look for a flat mate but never got round to finding one. You won't need to pay or anything which means you can pay your apartment with the money you get in a few days" Taehyung laid his cards out on the table and waited for his response.

"Tae you've done so much for me, I really don't want to trouble you"
The shook his head and held onto the younger's hands with his own.
"You're not troubling me, and i'm asking you to be my flat mate" Taehyung smiled brightly.
Jungkook looked at the charming boy and blushed lightly.
"Okay, I'll be your flat mate. But I will be paying you half the rent once i've paid for my apartment, and i don't want you to say no" Jungkook said with sly eyes.
"Jee fine, I'll just forget about it" Taehyung mumbled which Jungkook didn't hear.
"Wait what?"
"I said we should go and get groceries tomorrow as we don't have a shift" Taehyung smiled.
"Ah yeah. Thank you so much Tae, you've done so much for me" Jungkook jumped into Tae's body and hugged him tight.