🚨26🚨

After the small incident they decided to go home as it was continuously getting busier and there was no way Tae was going to lose them again. On the way home he had Seung on his back as her feet were hurting, while he carried a bunch of bags in one hand. In the other hand was Jungkook's hand, which he had a tight grip on.

Jungkook caressed the back of Tae's hand ever so often as he knew he was probably feeling guilty about losing his sister in the swarm of people. Ever so often Jungkook would try and relax him, if there was any chance of him helping ease the regret Tae was feeling.

They finally got home and Seung was glowing like a star in the night sky. Her euphoria displayed on her face when she rushed upstairs with the shopping bags. She was so excited for her new outfits, as she wanted to look prettier, if that was even possible as she was already pretty. Tae sighed as he watched her run upstairs happily, like what happened earlier didn't even happen. Tae slouched himself towards the living room and flopped onto the sofa.

Jungkook ruffled his hair nervously before walking over to the elder and stood behind the sofa, and behind the boy. Jungkook wrapped his arms around the boy from behind and kissed Tae's cheek. He brought a hand up to the elders hair, and massaged his scalp.
"Don't stress about it okay. It won't happen again and it wasn't something that could have been helped so don't worry. She's fine, safe and happy. Stop blaming yourself" Jungkook hugged the boys neck, but not enough that he was strangling him.
He forcefully rocked them gently side to side, helping the elder calm down, as he shut his eyes.

They stayed like that for a while until Jungkook began to pull away.
"Rest, we still haven't eaten so i'll make some food for us. I'll wake you up when it's done" Jungkook softly spoke, walking around the sofa, and forced the elder to lay down. Tae turned to his side so he was facing Jungkook's body. Jungkook crouched down to his level, and brushed Tae's hair out of his face. Tae was looking at him fondly, with tired eyes.
"Thank you baby" Taehyung sighed, placing his hand over the younger's.
"Get some rest" Jungkook kissed the back of Tae's hand and then his forehead.
Tae tiredly nodded and shut his eyes. Jungkook stayed there for a little while before leaving and made food for the three.

...

"Come on bub you need to go to bed now" Taehyung called to his sister who was currently laying on top of Jungkook watching the credits roll up after the film they watched.
Seung whined and stuffed her face into Jungkook's chest. Jungkook chuckled and patted her back. But as he turned to the side to look at his boyfriend he noticed the elders face.

Jungkook turned back to Seung and whispered in her ear.
"Your brother is feeling sad, so why don't you go upstairs and tell him how much you love him. Give him a massive hug and make him feel better" Jungkook made it clear for the girl so she understood what to do.
"Okai, i'll make Taetae feel better. Night night Kookie" Seung kissed Jungkook's cheek before wriggling off Jungkook and sprinted to Tae.
Seung hugged Tae's leg tightly before she was lifted off the ground into Tae's hold.

Taehyung carried her to bed, placing her onto the mattress and covered her with the duvet. Taehyung sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed Seung's favourite teddy towards her, so she didn't freak out when it wasn't in arms reach.
"I'm sorry Seungie" Taehyung sighed, caressing her cheek softly with his finger.
She looked at him with pure innocence and confusion.
"You haven't done anything wrong" Seung pouted, sitting up, resting her back against the headboard.
"I promised to look after you and I lost you"
"You found me though and Kookie stood up for me" She beamed, radiating off her positive energy.

"What do you mean stood up from me?" Tae knotted his eyebrows in confusion.
"When I was on my own, people from my school saw me and circled around me. They were trying to be mean to me, but Kookie helped and stopped them" She smiled, no sadness in sight.
Taehyung was surprised, but felt happy. For once he finally made the right choice by himself, and didn't need encouragement by anyone else to do so. The right decision was Jungkook. He was too perfect for both him and the world.

"Taetae please don't be sad any more" Seung leant forward and hugged her brother tight.
"I won't bub, I love you sis" Tae smiled, hugging her tight.
"I love you too" She giggled happily.
"Now come on bub, you need to sleep" Taehyung pulled the girl down and tucked her in once again. She smiled brightly and pulled her teddy to her chest.
"Night night Taetae" Seung yawned loudly.
"Night bub, see you in the morning" Tae ruffled her hair and walked away.
He shut the door slowly, but not so it was fully closed.

Tae had noticed Jungkook had turned off all the lights downstairs and must have gone to the bedroom. He walked towards his room and slowly walked in. He noticed the lump in the bed which made him smile. Tae carefully walked to the bed and got under the covers. He wrapped his arm around the younger and pulled him into his chest. Jungkook giggled and turned around so he was facing Tae. Tae studied the boys face, not letting his eyes look away for a split second.

"You're perfect" Tae pressed a kiss to the top of Jungkook's nose.
"What do you mean?" Jungkook questioned tiredly.
"You're perfect, both beauty wise and personality wise. Seungie told me about you helping her with the bullies. You really mean a great deal to both me and her. So thank you for everything"