🚨40🚨

"Right that's it, y'all can go home now, you're done for the day" Chief Bang yelled at his team.
"Cheer sir" they all yelled, getting out of their heavy kit after training and placed it away.
They all excitedly walked out of the station and said goodbye to one another.
Jungkook hugged Hobi quickly and let go when he saw his boyfriend walking away. Jungkook sprinted after him before jumping up and clinging onto the elders back. Taehyung chuckled and steadied himself while holding onto the younger's thighs.

"Let's go peasant" Jungkook emitted into giggles, resting his head against the elders smiling brightly.
"I'm your peasant now, am I? What happened to being your amazing boyfriend?" Taehyung acted hurt.
Jungkook giggled, and hugged his body tight.
"You're the worlds greatest boyfriend hyungie" Jungkook kissed Tae's cheek repetitively making Tae chuckle and let out a small yell.
The two burst into laughter once again as they walked down the street, late at night with the street lights illuminating their path.

A few people watched the couple with small smiles, as they looked happy and comfortable with one another. It had been a few months since everything happened and just over a year since the two boys met and the two were living their happiest life. They were content and comfortable, and were their happiest when they were with each other.

Jungkook slid off Tae's back and eagerly bounced in front of the elder while holding onto his arm walking backwards while looking at Tae. All of a sudden it began raining heavily, making Jungkook squeal.
"Ah shit" Tae looked up, knowing they were still 10 minutes away from home, and it was pissing it down.
Tae looked at the younger who was pouting, while dripping and looking like a wet puppy.

Tae started chuckling and pulled the younger close by his waist. Tae pushed the younger's wet hair back so he could see the younger clearly. Jungkook had a bright smile on his face and circled his arms around Tae's neck. He went on his tippy toes and came face to face with the boy. The rain was pouring and was dripping down their faces. People around them were running for shelter, placing a jacket over their head, however the couple were in their own moment and time froze for them.

Tae smiled before pushing his lips on the younger's. The taste of fresh rain ran in their mouths as they shared a deep kiss. Jungkook partially opened his mouth allowing Tae to push his tongue into his sweet cavern. Jungkook tilted his head softly making his nose brush against Tae's. Jungkook smiled into the kiss as he felt on cloud 9 with the elder.

Once they pulled away for fresh air they rested their foreheads together.
"Aren't you just the definition of perfection" Taehyung muttered looking at Jungkook in the eye.
Jungkook blushed and kissed Tae's lips quickly. Tae picked the boy up from around his waist and spun the younger around in circles. Jungkook screamed out giggles, holding onto Tae's shoulders as he was swung around.

Jungkook leant down, using one of his hands to hold the elders cheek and attached their lips once again. It wasn't a heated, lust filled make out, kind of kiss. It was a sweet, love filled kiss. One which made their hearts swoon. Jungkook pulled away and jumped off the boy with a smile. Tae had his eye brow raised and looked at the younger who was smiling brightly walking to Tae.

"May I have this dance, my dear handsome, charming boyfriend" Jungkook curtsied placing his hand out.
"Of course my beautiful princess" Tae chuckled, taking the younger's hand and began dancing in the rain.
Taehyung held their enlaced hands up and made the younger spin around before pulling him close again.

From the sidelines people who were waiting for the rain to stop, or for their bus to come, were watching the young couple. Both dancing in the pouring rain like the main characters of a story, late at night in their two short sleeve tops, cargo trousers and boots; clearly obvious they were firemen. They were happy and content with one another and anyone could see that.

"I love you so fucking much" Taehyung admitted, looking at his world in front of his eyes.
"I love you to the moon and back for infinity and beyond" Jungkook beamed.
"Not but really I love you so much, so much that I want you to be my life long partner. I can't imagine my world without you. You made my life a dream, and I want to spend everyday with you for the rest of my life" Taehyung looked at the boy with a small smile, before dropping onto one knee.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw his boyfriend kneeling down on the wet pavement, and reaching into his huge pocket in his cargo trousers and pulled out a velvet case. Jungkook eventually started to tear up, seeing two matching silver rings in the small ring box. Tae held the younger's hand while looking up at the boy who was crying but was hidden by the big rain droplets still falling.

"Will you Jeon Jungkook be my forever partner, and be my husband?" Taehyung asked softly.
Jungkook looked at the elder fondly, and nodded quickly. Tae stood up and he was quickly hugged by the younger. Taehyung hugged him tightly, waddling around in circles. Jungkook looked up while Tae leant down and pressed their lips together once again. Jungkook held the elder by placing his arms around the boys neck, while his hands threaded through Tae's wet hair.

They pulled away and Tae took one of the rings and pushed the ring onto the younger's ring finger. He brought the boys hand up to his lips and kissed the ring and his hand softly. Jungkook then carefully took the last ring from the box and placed it on the elders slender, ring finger and copied Tae's actions. Tae shoved the now empty box back into his pocket and held Jungkook's hand.
"Come on baby, if we stay out any longer we'll get sick" Taehyung dragged his now fiancé along with him.