🚨11🚨

Jungkook had been living with Taehyung for a month now, and never felt so comfortable. He was able to pay his rent from the last apartment and now was able to pay half the rent to Tae. Taehyung also had loved Jungkook staying at his apartment. He felt so much more sociable and less lonely.

"Uhm Kookie?" Taehyung called out to the boy who was in the living room.
"Yeah" Jungkook called back, standing up and walked to the kitchen where Taehyung was.
"Do you want to go out for a meal, like a date?" Taehyung asked looking at the boy with hopeful eyes.
Jungkook blushed and looked at Taehyung with wide eyes.
"R-really" Jungkook gasped.
"You can say no if you want I was just sugges.."
"I'd love to Tae" Jungkook cut the male off his rambling.
"Oh wow great, uhm we'll leave in 30 minutes" Taehyung suggested.
"Sounds great" Jungkook laughed before running off to his room.

Half an hour later Jungkook walks out his room all dressed up to see Taehyung waiting at the door. Taehyung turned around and saw Jungkook standing there, looking as beautiful as ever. His hair was fluffy, he had light make up on, black skinny jeans and a turquoise silk dress shirt. Taehyung wasn't used to this side of Jungkook. He was used to seeing the boy covered in black soot, and sweat, not make up.
"You look so beautiful" Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook blushed and looked at his feet nervously, before looking back up, rocking his heels back and forth.
"You look very handsome Tae" Jungkook smiled shyly.
Taehyung was wearing a white dress shirt, with black trousers, along with ruffled hair.
"Ready to go" Taehyung asked the boy swinging his car keys with his finger.
"Yep" Jungkook smiled, and they walked out their apartment together.

They decided that they would walk as it was only five minutes away. As they were walking, Taehyung subtly brushed his hand against the younger's causing Jungkook to gasp under his breath. Jungkook opened out his hand and Taehyung gently laced their fingers together and held the younger's hand tightly. Jungkook subconsciously smiled, as he looked around and enjoyed the moment.

Once they arrived at the restaurant Taehyung opened the door for the younger, making Jungkook giggle.
"Thank you kind sir" Jungkook goofed around, making Taehyung laugh.
They walked in together, and waited for someone to lead them to their table.
"Hello sir's how can I help you?" the male spoke in a welcoming tone.
"A table for two, reserved under Kim Taehyung" Tae spoke with a low voice.
The waiter checked the booking book and found the booking.
"Great, right this way" He said grabbing two menus and walked to a table.
Taehyung and Jungkook followed, with Tae placing his hand on Jungkook's lower back protectively.

They sat down in their seats and ordered their drinks and decided what they were going to eat. The atmosphere was sweet, and warming, which made Jungkook relax a lot. The two had both ordered and began talking about different things. They exchanged questions, to get to know each other more personally, and about their childhood. Sharing memories they when they were children. For one night they were able to forget about their work life, which was their life, and could actually focus on themselves for once.

They got to the desserts and Taehyung was eyeing up Jungkook's chocolate lava cake as he ate his sticky toffee pudding.
"Do you want some? You're eyeballing my food" Jungkook giggled at the elder.
"Can I?" Taehyung gasped happily, when he watched Jungkook nod.
The latter, used his fork and made sure there was a decent amount on the fork before lifting it up and bringing it to the elders lips.
Taehyung took a bit of the cake and hummed in satisfaction.
"I'm so having that next time" Taehyung laughed.
"Who says there's going to be a next time?" Jungkook questioned wiggling his eyes brows, trying not to laugh.
"Uh well, I'd like there to be a next time"
"Me too, I'd love there to be a next time" Jungkook smiled brightly, showing his bunny teeth.

Taehyung paid for the meal after Jungkook protesting for the last 10 minutes, and left the restaurant. Taehyung, more confidently, took hold of the younger's hand and held it tightly. Jungkook loved the warmth Taehyung's hand gave him. He loved the butterflies which at first he thought was a sin but now absolutely loves. Jungkook shyly rested his head against Taehyung's arm as they walked down the street.

They walked through the park and Taehyung noticed something in the distance.
"Stay here" Taehyung smiled, before running into that direction.
A few minutes later he came running back with something in his hand. Jungkook watched him run over to him with an adoring smile.
"Here pretty" Taehyung stretched out his arm and handed the younger a rose.
Jungkook brought up the rose to his nose and sniffed the sweet smell.
"Thank you hyung" Jungkook smiled before Taehyung took hold of his hand once again.

They were quite a far distance from their apartment and were walking pass the bus which would take them to the apartment in a few minutes.
"Do you want to get the bus?" Taehyung asked, walking in the direction of the bus.
"I-uh well, I haven't been on a bus since the accident" Jungkook awkwardly spoke, in a nervous tone.
"Awh koo, it's okay. Nothing will happen I promise, and if you freak out we can come off straight away, okay" Taehyung stood in front of him with supportive eyes.
"O-okay" Jungk00k gulped, as they walked onto the bus.
Jungkook's grip on Tae's hand got tighter as they walked to a seat.

"I've got you okay" Taehyung reassured.
Jungkook nodded and looked at their laced hands. They waited for the bus to leave, and finally it began to drive away. Jungkook's heart was beating fast and was increasing every second. He began to feel tingles in his fingers and toes, while shivers ran through him.
"I can't do this" Jungkook shout, before screaming for the bus driver to stop and quickly running out.

Taehyung quickly followed him off the bus and saw the boy crouch down in a tight ball. Tae quickly went to his side and watched the bus drive away. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the boy hugging him from behind.
"It's okay, you're safe" Taehyung whispered, ruffling the boys head.
Jungkook pulled his head away from his knees and leant his head back onto Tae's shoulder.
"Let's get you home before we get cold" Taehyung said pulling the boy up from the floor before picking him up.
Jungkook was surprised and quickly wrapped himself around the elder, hugging his neck securely. He wasn't very heavy for someone who trained everyday, which Tae was grateful for.