🚨24🚨

Jungkook woke up early morning, and saw the elder fast asleep next to him with a huge pout on his face. Jungkook smiled and ruffled the boys hair and then caressed his cheek softly.
He leant forwards and pressed a kiss on the elders forehead before getting out the bed. He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and hair, before pulling on one of Tae's hoodies which was in his wardrobe, not bothering about changing his pyjamas.

He silently left the room and walked down the stairs where it was so silent and still as everyone was still asleep. Jungkook had decided to make breakfast for the family as he knew he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. He looked through the cupboards and fridge, and began making french toast with chopped fruits. As he was making the food he heard small feet hit the floor boards, making their way to him.

"hmm smells good" a small voice came from the door.
Jungkook smiled when recognising the voice and turned around.
"Good morning bub" Jungkook giggled watching Seung walk over to him with tired eyes.
She looked up at the boy and made tired grabby hands. Jungkook picked the girl up and held her on his hip.
"How did you sleep?" Jungkook asked, moving some of her long hair out of her face with the tips of his fingers.
"Good, what are you making Kookie?" Seung asked, resting her head against his neck.
"French toast, I thought i'd help your mama out" Jungkook smiled, bouncing her gently.
"It looks yummy" She spoke with a small, tired voice.

"Are you still tired?" Jungkook asked as he turned off oven and left the toast in there to keep it warm but enough so it won't burn and placed the bowl of freshly cut fruit in the fridge.
"Mhm, m'couldn't sleep well" Seung let out a soft yawn.
"Why don't we snuggle on the sofa till the others wake up?" Jungkook suggested, making sure everything was safe for him to leave.
"Thay sounds nice" She clung onto the hoodie as Jungkook carried her to the living room.
He grabbed the blanket which was to the side of them and laid down flat letting Seung snuggle up to him, while draping the blanket over them.
"Sleep tight bub"

...

Taehyung stirred in his sleep, stretching out his arm to bring his boyfriend closer to him. But there was nothing. Taehyung's hand patted around his mattress but it was empty. Tae groaned and lifted his head from the pillow with half opened eyes. Tae frowned and lazily stood up, walking to the bathroom to find the younger but again he wasn't there.

He began to fully wake up as he ran down the stairs to find his boyfriend. He went to the kitchen and noticed the oven was on. He opened the door and saw 5 plates with french toast on each of them. Tae shut the door and then walked to the living room to see his boyfriend and sister snuggled up of the sofa, fast asleep. Taehyung wanted to melt on the spot. He had never seen his sister get so attached to someone he's brought home to meet the family, before. He was happy that they got along so well.

Taehyung grabbed his phone and took a photo of the cute scene in front of him. He then noticed the gap on the sofa which was big enough for him to lay down and sleep alongside them. Tae waddled over and carefully laid down next to them. Jungkook moved a bit and subconsciously scooted back so Tae's body was surrounding him and their bodies were touching. Tae draped his arm over his sister and boyfriend and fell asleep along with them.

About 10 minutes later, Mr and Mrs Kim came downstairs and noticed the 3 on the sofa. Mrs Kim internally screamed, and took many photos.
"He sure is different to the rest of them" Mr Kim muttered in a quiet voice for his wife to hear.
Mrs Kim nodded and smiled sweetly.
"He sure is, he's perfect for our son" She teared up from happiness.
Mr Kim smiled a pressed a kiss on her head before going to the kitchen.
While Mrs Kim looked at them, she noticed different things.

She noticed how Jungkook's arm was carefully over Seung's waist, holding her so she wouldn't move and fall off. She then noticed how her son had his face resting in Jungkook's neck while his arm was around both Jungkook and Seung. It made Mrs Kim feel good that she didn't have to worry about her son as much as she used to. As a mother of course she'll still worry, she'll always worry about her children. But knowing that he has someone she can trust with both her son and daughter, she feels less stressed knowing that Tae wasn't lonely anymore.

"Someone made breakfast" Mr Kim came back to the room and whispered in surprise.
Mrs Kim widened her eyes in shock and followed him to the kitchen. She opened the oven which was at a low heat and saw the french toast inside and then saw the chopped  fruit in the fridge.
"Well this definitely wasn't Taehyung, he can cook but he would never make french toast for breakfast" Mrs Kim laughed.
"Maybe Jungkook did it" Mr Kim suggested.
"Gosh where was this boy before, he's an angel" She smiled, getting the plates out and dished up the food.

"I'll go wake them up" Mrs Kim said walking to the room and began waking them up.
"Seung sweetie, wake up" She shook the girl softly, caressing her cheek.
She moved her head into Jungkook's chest before waking up.
"G'morning mama" Seung muttered, wriggling out of Jungkook soft hold and went to her mother tiredly.
"Morning, Papa is in the kitchen" She smiled ruffling her hair before she watched her daughter run off.

She then began waking up Tae, shaking his body to wake him up.
"Come on Tae wake up" Mrs Kim laughed while watching Tae form a huge pout on his lips, groaning as he stirred once again.
He tightened his grip around Jungkook's waist and woke up.
"Get up Tae, and wake Jungkook up. Time for breakfast" She smiled and walked away to finish dishing up.
Tae tiredly nodded and began pressing kisses over Jungkook's face.
"Wake up baby" Taehyung yawned deeply.