🚨13🚨

Taehyung picked the younger up securely, holding Jungkook safely. Jungkook had his arms wrapped around Tae's neck, needing as much comfort as he could get and his only comfort was Taehyung. Taehyung told the others that they were leaving and they all said goodbye. Thankfully they had their day off tomorrow so they wouldn't have to rush in to work early in the morning after drinking.

Taehyung weaved through the sea of people, making sure the younger wasn't getting knocked by the drunken junkies. He rushed out the door and was finally out of the club. Taehyung was walking down the street, hearing Jungkook's small sobs. Taehyung rubbed the younger's back soothingly, while whispering comforting words.

They really had grown as a pair, and had become very attached to one another. They were still yet to go on their second date, but they both had been so busy with work they barely had the time to go on another date. But that doesn't mean they didn't want another one.

Taehyung had finally got them back to the apartment safely. He walked in and quietly took the boy to his bedroom, as he noticed that the younger had fallen asleep along the way. He placed the boy on the bed and pulled the duvet on top of him. He pressed a kiss onto Jungkook's forehead and caressed his cheek slightly.
"I promise that i'll protect you" Taehyung whispered before walking off and went to bed himself.

...

Jungkook woke up feeling sick all over. His whole body trembled, as he had flashbacks from the strangers hand, move all over him. He rocked back and forth, squinting his eyes shut, trying to remove the image out his mind. The feeling of his fingers brushing his body was disgusting and vile. Part of him wishes he had been a police officer instead so he could have protected himself. He can protect himself from a scorching hot blaze but he can't protect himself from another human being who was insanely horny and perverted.

"Koo, are you awake-oh" Taehyung gasped, placing a mug down safely, before running over to the boy on the bed.
Taehyung sat cross legged in front of the boy and tried talking to him.
"Hey kookie, everything is okay. You're safe. They can't get you anymore, you're not in danger anymore. Listen to my voice" Taehyung whispered in a gentle tone, watching the younger as he spoke.
He tried to help the younger come away from his panic attack, and not fall down the path of ptsd. The boy had already suffered enough through his life and he was only 19 years old. Taehyung couldn't imagine how he would feel if he watched the boy dissociate himself from reality all because of a pervert who can't keep them hands to themselves.

Jungkook slowed down his rocking, and brought his head away from his knees as he listened to the elders deep, husky voice. Jungkook loved the calming aura of Taehyung. Truthfully he loved everything about the elder. He looked at the Taehyung and shakily reached out to him. Taehyung took hold of the younger's hand and scooted closer, pulling the younger onto his lap in one swift, yet gentle movement. Jungkook tiredly dug his head into the elders neck while fiddling with Tae's soft fingers. While, Taehyung rubbed the younger's back soothingly, drawing small patterns using his index finger, and swayed them gently side to side, humming a soft song.
"Thank you" Jungkook mumbled under his breath, smushing his face into Tae's neck more, feeling comfort and protection.
"I'll always be here for you okay, don't ever forget that. No matter what happens, I'll only be a step away" Taehyung swore on his life.
He tilted his head and placed his cheek on the top of Jungkook's head.

Once the boy was calm again, Tae reached over and grabbed the mug which he brought into the room earlier. Taehyung had woken up a little while ago, as he couldn't stop thinking about the younger, and how much he wanted to check on the boy.
"I made you a hot chocolate, with whipped cream and extra marshmallows. I thought it would kick start your day with a little bit of sweetness" Taehyung guided Jungkook away from his neck and brought the mug up to the boys lip.

Taehyung carefully tipped the mug and Jungkook drank it willingly. Once done he placed it to the side and noticed the whipped cream on his upper lip. Jungkook hummed in satisfaction, as he felt the warm liquid trickle down his throat. Jungkook then looked at Taehyung with does eyes and Taehyung broke out with a smile. He rested his hand on the younger's face and brought his thumb up just above his lip. He moved it to the side and pushed away the cream, rubbing it away. Jungkook looked down and blushed softly, embarrassed that he had a cream moustache, in front of the person he liked.

"How about we go somewhere today?" Taehyung suggested, moving hair aways from the boys face.
He wanted to take the boys mind off of things, and he just wanted to make the younger smile.
"Where do you want to go?" Jungkook asked, resting his head on Tae's shoulder, looking directly at Taehyung's jawline, trailing it to the boys side profile which was quite defined.
"Hm why don't we go to fairground, it can be the second date which I promised you not too long ago" Taehyung grinned.
"I'd love that" Jungkook pulled away and caressed Taehyung's face softly, with a weak smile.

"Will you be okay getting ready? Do you want me to stay or something?" Taehyung asked as they began to stand up.
"N-no it's okay, thank you though" Jungkook smiled.
"Shout if you need me okay" Taehyung made it clear.
Jungkook nodded and the two split ways, to get ready for their second date.

The two got dressed quickly and were out the door after 20 minutes, on their way to their second date.