🚨45🚨

Taehyung had ben laying in the same position for the last 2 hours, still passed out from the anaesthetics. Jungkook had been holding the elder's hand tightly praying for the elder to wake up soon. He just wanted to know that he was okay. The doctor had already said that he had a load of bruises and cuts over his body and would be aching which would bring him pain, but other than that we didn't endure any broken bones and so on.

Luckily, the truck hit him from the passenger side instead of drivers side, causing his injuries to be somewhat minor. The relief which Jungkook was feeling was intense. He didn't know what he would of done if he had found out Tae had suffered immense pain. It wouldn't have been good that's for sure.

Yoongi was by the younger's side, making sure he was okay while waiting for the rest to arrive.
He watched how Jungkook drew small patterns with his index finger across the elders hand while forcing his tired eyes open.
"Hey kiddo, why don't you sleep? He'll still be here when he wakes up" Yoongi rubbed the boys shoulders softly for comfort.
"I can't Yoon, I need to be here for him. I can't sleep until I know he's woken up" Jungkook looked at him sadly. "Thank you though" Jungkook cracked out softly.
"If you're sure, I can't force you. But seriously if you need to sleep, sleep. We're not going anywhere" Yoongi smiled before sitting down in his chair on the other side of the room and messaged Jimin to see how far away they were.

The night was getting longer, and poor Jungk00k's eyes were getting heavier and heavier until his face was resting on the elders arm as he drifted off to sleep. The rest of the group had arrived and were all resting up themselves on the side of the room, giving Jungkook peace and space but still being close.

Tae woke up, his eyes adjusting to his surroundings. Thankfully the light wasn't too bright and instead the room was dimly lit due to it being late at night and surrounding patients wanted to sleep. Tae felt warmth on his arm, so he slowly moved his head as every tendon was aching. Till finally he saw what was keeping his forearm warm. He saw his lover fast asleep, with his chubby cheeks squished upon his arm, and his lips just grazing over his skin.

Tae sighed softly and caressed the younger's cheek with his other hand, faintly brushing his index finger over the younger's fluffy cheeks. Jungkook moved his head softly nuzzling his nose over his arm, letting out a sigh when he inhaled Tae's scent.
"Mhm Tae" Jungkook mumbled.
"Yes baby?" Tae whispered so he didn't wake the others up.
Jungkook's ears twitched, and his eyes gradually opened. He moved his head from Tae's arm lazily and looked towards the elder.

He noticed that the elders eyes were looking directly at him.
"T-tae?" Jungkook squeaked out.
Tae placed a finger on his lips to symbolise not to make any noise as the others were still sleeping. Jungkook nodded and began tearing up as he held Tae's hands tight, bringing it to his forehead and then to his lips.

"I was so worried" Jungkook mumbled against Tae's knuckles.
"I'm sorry baby, are you okay?" Tae asked softly, caressing his cheek.
"I'm fine hubby, but I should be asking you that. Are you okay?" Jungkook asked.
"Yeah bub, I just ache" Tae sighed, shuffling to the side with a few huffs.
Jungkook stood up and helped the elder get into a comfortable position.
"Thanks baby, but here. I want you next to me" Taehyung patted the space next to him.

Jungkook smiled softly and carefully sat next to Tae. He moved around and brought his legs up, trying not to fold his stomach in half. He shuffled closer and slowly rested his head on Tae's shoulder, barely putting his weight on it.
"Does this hurt?" Jungkook questioned.
"No baby, you can rest your whole weight on my shoulder. It's fine" Tae slowly moved his arm up and wrapped it around the younger.
"Tae stop you're gonna hurt yourself more" Jungkook worriedly said resting his hand over the older's.

"It's fine Koo, everything is fine" Taehyung pressed a kiss to the boys head softly.
Jungkook kissed Tae's chest before snuggling into him slowly so he didn't hurt the elder.
"I love you baby, and i'm sorry for worrying you. I'm also sorry you didn't get your ice cream" Taehyung chuckled.
"Don't joke hyungie, I don't care about the ice cream, I care about you and you only. You're my main priority" Jungkook whined, not liking how he could make a joke in a situation like this.

...

"Baby i'm fine, sit down you can't be on your feet for so long" Taehyung tried to sit the younger down who was busy being his nurse. The elder was finally released out of hospital and Jungkook was trying to make him as comfortable as possible. He was recovering pretty quickly and he only had a few aches and pains but he still needed to rest.

Jungkook was busy giving him food, water, pillows for the elder to lean against. But Tae just wanted to boy to sit down for a bit and to get him relaxed. Jungkook fianlly gave in and sat next to the elder. They shared a few kisses until they were interrupted by Tae's phone ringing.

Tae picked the phone up and answered.
"Hello?"
"Hello, is this Mr Kim?"
"Yes it is, who am I speaking to?"
"The police, I just wanted to let you know we found the person who was behind your crash, it wasn't accidental. Someone who goes by Sana. We know you've had past problems with her, and this time we're not letting her escape, no matter what her father does. She won't bother you any longer. I hope you are on a fast recovery and we will keep you updated"
"I-uh thanks officer"
The phone call ended there and Tae looked at Jungkook in surprise.

"W-what?" Jungkook asked in worry.
"Sana was the cause of my accident but she's been arrested and theres no chance of her leaving"
"Tae I-I can't help but feel anger and relief all at once"
"We're free now baby, theres no one getting in our way now" Tae beamed and kissed the younger sweetly.