🚨4🚨

The fire team were busy training while waiting for their next call. They were currently on night duty, as they were on a rotor which changed every few weeks. The 6 were cut off from their vigorous training by the alarm going off. They all ran to their stations once again and kitted up. One changed they jumped into the truck and Jin began driving to their destination.

"We had a call of a bus accident by the police. The oil leaked at the back causing a spark after it crashed, creating the bus to catch alight. The phone call was to the police, which was made by an old male on the bus and he told there were around 9 of them. Surrounding cars had also phoned and helped the victims which were being pulled out of the bus by a young male adult, apparently wearing a fire academy shirt" the reporter told them on the radio.

"That poor kid, he had been training all this time, and he was practically thrown in to the deep end, facing a fire by himself without any equipment or anything" Yoongi felt sympathy for the male who was pulling out the victims.
"The boy has a lot of courage to try and help" Hobi was stunned, it was the first time they had heard of someone from the fire academy involved in a fire and helping.
"Let's hope we don't have to deal with any deaths today" Namjoon spoke to his friends, holding onto to helmet which was in his lap.

When they made it to the scene, they saw the bus covered in flames. They all got to work but Taehyung noticed a male holding himself on the floor.
"Hey guys are you okay? I need to check something" Taehyung yelled.
"Yeah, we're fine" Jin yelled back with a reassuring smile.
Taehyung nodded with a smile and walked over to the male. He noticed the shirt and read fire academy on the back making a smile spread across his face. But once he got to the boy, he heard his sobs. Taehyung frowned and crouched down in front of him, placing his hands on the boys shoulders.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked gently.
The boy looked up slowly and was met with the firefighter. Jungkook gasped and quickly dried his face, 1 because there was a man who he looks up to in life and 2 because the male was insanely handsome.
"Y-yeah, just a bit overwhelmed" Jungkook sighed.
"That's understandable, are you injured?" Taehyung asked looking over the cute boy.
"N-no i'm fine, only a few cuts" Jungkook nodded his head.

"Do you have anyway of getting home?" Taehyung asked.
"I was just going to call a cab, oh wait no my bag with everything was in the fire, and my keys" Jungkook groaned.
Tae looked at the boy with sorrow and quickly spoke without thinking.
"Here come back to the station with us, and you can stay at mine for the night, then you can get yourself a new key and that, no where will be open at this time" Taehyung suggested.
"Really, that's so kind of you" Jungkook smiled softly.

"Great, my name is Taehyung by the way. We just need to clear up and then you can come in the truck with us"
"My name is Jungkook, and thank you so much" Jungkook thanked.
There was a bitter cold breeze making Jungkook shiver almost. Even though he had just been in contact with fire his body cooled down quickly.
"Here you must be cold" Taehyung stood up and took off his jacket wrapping it around the boy.
"Wow thank you" Jungkook kept thanking the male.
"Trust me you'll have your own one in no time" Taehyung patted the boys shoulder before walking away.

"Everything okay?" Jimin asked as Taehyung came over to pack away the hose.
"Yeah the boy from the academy is coming back with us. He's got no where to go so I said he can stay with me" Taehyung said lifting up the hose to its place, attaching it on the truck.
"Wow, the loner is reaching out" Jimin gasped jokingly.
"Whatever, okay let's get going guys" Taehyung yelled to his colleagues.

Everyone got into the truck and Taehyung quickly ran over to Jungkook.
"Here, we are gonna make a move" Taehyung stuck his hand out to help the boy up from the floor.
Jungkook took the hand and he was pulled off the floor. Jungkook was amazed how soft the boys hands were, yet so firm at the same time.
They walked towards the fire engine. Jungkook gasped seeing the truck so close and stared at it with adoration.
"She's a beauty hm" Taehyung chuckled.
Jungkook shut his mouth and nodded.
"She's amazing" Jungkook gawked.
"Come along" Taehyung laughed softly, holding the door open.

Jungkook jumped in and greeted everyone with a quick bow. Taehyung then followed and sat next to him, shutting the door behind him.
"Let's go" Taehyung smiled.
"So kid, how long have you been training for?" Namjoon asked from behind them.
"6 months sir" Jungkook spoke clearly, while fiddling with his fingers nervously.
"So what made you want to be a firefighter?" Yoongi questioned.
"W-well, my parents died in a fire and I was the only one saved. I was saved by firefighters and ever since i've looked up to all firefighters and wanted to become one myself"
"Oh wow, I'm sorry I didn't mean to.."
"No it's okay, it was when I was young so it's okay. But you all are amazing people and you do so much, I really appreciate you all" Jungkook smiled towards them.

They were all looking at the boy with wide eyes, other than Jin who was driving.
"We get a lot of gratitudes in our time, but this one, why is this one affecting my heart so much" Hobi laughed.
"Can we adopt him?" Jin asked to Namjoon.
"Definitely" Namjoon chuckled.
Jungkook blushed softly, and looked out the window. He gasped loudly when he saw that they were turning into the Bighit fire station.
"You're the bighit fire brigade?" Jungkook was stunned.
"We sure are" Jimin smiled at the boy.
"I'm hoping to recruit here" Jungkook beamed softly.
"Really well we would love to have you here" Namjoon chuckled.