🚨46🚨

Taehyung had fully healed after Jungkook constantly taking care of the elder, making sure cream was applied to all of the wounds and continuously placed heat packs on the places which ached the most. Within a week they were both back at work, with Jungkook keeping it on a down low and was cautious with his baby.

But after a few weeks, he went on maternity leave. Tae however still had to work as he would only be granted a month for maternity leave which he decided to have once the baby was born. Jungkook got pretty lonely at times, but Mrs Kim and Seung would constantly visit the younger while Tae was at work, checking if he needed anything. Tae and the other members would also call the boy or face time him just to check that he was okay.

Then when Tae was done with work he would walk home or take the bus and help the younger. It took a while but they managed to buy a new car so Tae was able to get anything which Jungkook needed or wanted. Jungkook's morning sickness wasn't much of an occurrence anymore thankfully and his mood swings were less frequent. He was still very emotional though, and would frequently cry about the small things. But everything was fine and the baby was healthy.

The couple found out the gender during the baby shower which was only friends and family, not a lot as they didn't have many friends or family. It turned out that the baby was a girl. The two were very excited by it, and had already began spoiling her even though she hadn't even been born yet.

Jungkook was currently making dinner for him and his hubby. It wasn't anything special, just macaroni cheese as he didn't have the patience to do much else. Tae was supposed to arrive any moment and the pasta was finally done. Jungkook dished up the food on the plate and was about to reach for the cutlery, when he felt pain surge through his stomach. Jungkook let out a cry and quickly hunched over holding onto the counter. He rocked himself back and forth when the pain surged once more. He began taking deep breaths and continued to rock back and forth, hoping he would hear the elder walk in.

Thankfully he heard the elevator ding, while the familiar sound of footsteps walked towards him.
"Tae!" Jungkook screamed, making the footsteps he once heard, become quicker and firmer.
Tae swung into the room and noticed Jungkook's state. He helped straighten the younger with his arm around his waist and held on the younger's hands.
"We need to go to hospital" Jungkook cried as he squeezed the elders hands tight when another contraction squeezed his stomach.
"Okay let's go" Taehyung led the younger to the couch and quickly grabbed the baby bag. He helped Jungkook into his comfortable sliders and helped him back up once again.

Tae safely got them to the hospital, although his heart was pained due to Jungkook's loud cries and wails as the contractions became more frequent and more painful. Tae picked the younger up as Jungkook wasn't steady on his own feet. Jungkook was crying into his husbands shoulder as he couldn't control his breathing anymore.

He rushed inside and got the nurses attention who quickly pulled out a wheelchair and made sure Jungkook was safely on it before rushing him into the surgery unit.
"Sir please wait out here" Another nurse said rushing into the room as well.
Tae nervously nodded and sat down in the waiting room holding onto the bag with a tight grip. He had called the other members and his own family telling them that Jungkook was going into labour. They all agreed to meet them at the hospital as soon as possible. But for now Tae just had to wait patiently hoping Jungkook was safe and hoping the baby was safe.

He bounced his leg quickly, as time past by. After an hour and a half, Taehyung was met with a nurse.
"Are you Mr Kim? Kim Jungkook's husband?" The nurse asked.
"Yes that's me" Tae immediately nodded, standing up in fear.
"Great, we have moved your husband and your baby into a single room, so if you would like to follow me. The baby has been all cleaned and had a health check" The nurse reassured the the male.
Tae sighed with relief and felt a rush of excitement.
"We will need to keep Jungkook and the baby in just for a few days due to it being a mpreg, we just want to make sure they are okay. But there's nothing to worry about" the nurse again reassured just in case the boy spiralled with worry.

"Here you are, any other visitors are allowed but have to leave after an hour. But since you're the father of the child you may stay all day and night"
"Thank you" Taehyung bowed gratefully before slowly walking into the room as the nurse left him to it.
Tae slowly walked in and his eyes quickly flew to the boy laying on the bed, with huge bags under his eyes and a sweaty head, while looking at the small baby with pure fondness.
Tae's heart melted at the sight.

"Hey baby" Taehyung placed the bag on the side and walked to the younger, taking hold of the younger's hand.
"Hey hubby" Jungkook whispered in a hoarse voice, and a smile which could hold a million of stars.
Jungkook looked at the baby and looked back up at his husband.
"She looks just like you" Jungkook smiled, bringing the elders hand which he was holding towards the baby's face making Tae use the back of his index finger to caress her cheek.
"She's beautiful" Tae muttered under his breath, as the moment was so surreal he didn't want to ruin it with his low voice.

"Do you want to hold her?" Jungkook asked with a bright face as he was trying to discard his tiredness.
Tae wanted to hold her so badly but he felt like he might hurt her. Which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.
"Hey, nothing bad will happen. Trust yourself, shes delicate but you won't hurt her" Jungkook kissed Tae's hand before passing him the baby.

Tae held her protectively and was able to fully look at the girl. He studied her with a soft gaze while carefully tracing over her small features. The baby began to grab the elders finger, latching onto it lightly. Tae smiled when he saw the girls doe eyes like Jungkook's, look at him which squeezing Tae's finger.

Tae was brought out of his daze when he heard sniffling. Tae away from the baby and down at Jungkook who was crying.
"Baby" Tae called softly, feeling his heart clench. "Shuffle up bub" Tae commanded softly, making Jungkook nod. He carefully moved over creating more space so that Tae could lay down next to him. Tae laid down while holding onto the baby, making sure she didn't get squished when he laid down.

He placed the new born on his chest, letting her rest her head on his shoulder. While he used his other arm to pull Jungkook into his embrace. Jungkook rested his head on the elders other shoulder, and removed his tears from his face.
"What's wrong sweet?" Taehyung asked rubbing small patterns on the younger's arm.
"I just can't believe we are here, together, with our own child" Jungkook stuffed his head in his neck.
"I know baby, I love you so much and i'm so proud of you" Taehyung kissed the younger's exposed neck.

"How about you sleep bub?"
"Are you sure?" Jungkook mumbled from exhaustion.
"I promise bub, we'll be here when you wake up" Tae caressed the younger's arm again.
"Thank you" Jungkook yawned before falling asleep into a deep slumber.

Later on the nurse peaked her head in just to get the name of the newborn.
"Kim Subin" Tae smiled.
"Great, thank you" the nurse smiled before walking off.
Tae looked at his babies and kissed their heads softly.
"I love you both"