🚨22🚨

The couple were stood outside the door, both as nervous as each other, because Jungkook was meeting Tae's family and well Tae was finally arriving without a huge weight on his shoulder. Tae hovered his hand over the doorbell with clammy hands, shaking softly in nerves. Jungkook gulped and leant forward, taking hold of his hand and pushing the doorbell making it ring.

Taehyung turned to the side and looked at the boy with a thankful gaze. He took hold of the younger's hand and laced their fingers together. They waited patiently till finally the door opened. They looked down and saw a little girl holding the door.
"Taetae" the girl screamed happily.
Jungkook let go of the elders hand so he could hug her.
"Seungie" Taehyung crouched down and pulled the girl into his arms.
She wrapped her arms around Tae's neck, letting Tae pick her up. She emitted into sweet giggles when Tae started to bounce her in his arms.

"I missed you Taetae" Seung smiled holding her brothers cheeks, squishing them.
"I missed you too bub" Taehyung smiled brightly. "Look I brought someone to meet you" Tae pulled Jungkook towards him to meet the girl.
"Hey Seung, my name is Jungkook, but you can call me Kookie" Jungkook waved with his bunny smile.
She shyly waved at Jungkook, and quickly dove her head into Tae's neck.

It was hard for the girl to meet Tae's friends or meet new people after the incident. She was either afraid of being hurt, or was afraid of being judged.
"Tae!" the three heard a gasp come from the door.
"Hey mama" Tae smiled brightly walking over to her and hugging her side while holding onto his sister securely.
"Who's this?" She asked turning to Jungkook.
"Mama this is Jungkook, my boyfriend" Taehyung beamed.
"Nice to meet you Mrs Kim" Jungkook bowed respectively.
"Awh no need to do that" she laughed. "Come along i'll get you some refreshments" she welcomed them inside, and Tae placed the girl on the floor and she quickly rushed off upstairs.

They made their way into the living room with Tae holding the boys hands supportively and sat down on the sofa. Jungkook rested his head on Tae's shoulder while fiddling with Tae's fingers as they waited.
"Taetae look" they heard a call from the side.
"I drew a picture for you" Seung smiled, handing Tae the picture.
Jungkook lifted his head to he could see the drawing as well, and saw that the picture was of Tae in his fire fighter kit, with a superman cape hanging around his neck.
"Awh bub I love it!" Taehyung hugged the girl tightly, tickling her side making Seung squeal.

"Tae come here" Mrs Kim called.
"Coming" Taehyung called back, letting go of his sister and stood up to assist his mother.
Which left Seung and Jungkook in the room together. Jungkook was nervous, he wanted to talk to her but he also didn't want to overstep.
"You're really pretty" Jungkook gathered the courage and spoke to the girl.
She turned around and looked at Jungkook with wide eyes.
"W-who me?" She asked.
"Of course you, you're the prettiest girl i've ever seen" Jungkook smiled, looking how bright her face looked.
"Thank you so much Kookie, you're really pretty too" She smiled, feeling much more confident with Jungkook.

"Can I show you my room?" She asked with hopeful eyes.
"Of course, I'd love to see your room" Jungkook nodded, smiling as she held Jungkook's hand and dragged him upstairs.
"Tadaa" She giggled.
"Omg I love it, you even have your own slide! That's so cool, i'm so jealous" Jungkook gasped as he studied the cute room.
He noticed a load of photos stuck next to her mirror, which was all of her and a teenage Taehyung.

Seung noticed Jungkook looking at the photos with a bright smile.
"Do you love my brother?" She asked tipping her head to the side.
Jungkook looked at her and smiled.
"I do, I love him a lot" Jungkook admitted.
"Do you promise you won't hurt him like his old poopy girlfriend?" She pouted.
Jungkook walked over to her, and sat next to her on her bed.
"I promise I won't hurt him or you or anyone, i'm not like his old girlfriend"
"Pinkie promise" She asked holding out her little finger.
"Pinkie promise" Jungkook replied, sealing it with his thumb and a kiss.
"Thank you" She smiled jumping into the boys lap.

"I'm glad Taetae has someone like you" Seung hugged Jungkook tightly.
"You're a good sister and he's very proud of you. I'll make sure he comes to visit you more often okay" Jungkook petted the girls head softly as the hugged.
"Really, I miss Taetae so much. He's busy saving lives, but I just wish we could spend more time together" She sighed, fiddling with Jungkook's earring.
"I know baby, but he's very proud of you, and he misses you just as much okay. Now why don't we go downstairs so you can spend time with him" Jungkook suggested.
"Yes yes yes" Seung cheered.

Jungkook stood up holding onto the girl and walked down the stairs with Seung telling him some story about her in school. He walked into the living room to see Tae and his mother looking at them with smiles.
"Have fun?" Mrs Kim asked.
"Yes! Kookie is so cool" she squealed.
Jungkook giggled, and placed the girl on the floor.

Jungkook walked over and sat down next to Tae, leaving some space between them out of respect as Mrs Kim was sitting there.
"So Jungkook how did you meet my Taehyung?" Mrs Kim asked, pulling Seung onto her lap, which the girl was quick to snuggled up to.
"I work with him, but we first met when my bus was on fire and Tae was one of the firefighters helping" Jungkook explained.
"Oh yeah I remember seeing that on the news months back. I'm glad you're okay"
"Thank you" Jungkook replied, taking hold of Tae's hand, rubbing his thumb pad on the back of Tae's hand.