🚨38🚨

It had been a month and finally after a few weeks of hard emergencies, Jungkook finally recovered and was able to do his job without having a panic attack. He met his therapist twice a week and finally was able to sleep without using sleeping pills.

The group had been invited to a business party by their chief which was being held by someone in service managements. Which meant higher police officers and their chiefs, army soldiers, the navy etc... would be invited along with anyone the higher chiefs/mangers wanted to invite eg, Tae and the group. The party was a formal event, but apparently there was going to be a lot of alcohol, as you know already not really the couples kind of thing. But the other 5 begged them to go so in the end they agreed.

So they were currently getting ready for the event with the two getting suited up. Taehyung was already changed as he had a shower first and only had to do his tie. He was wearing a classic black suit with a white dress shirt. While Jungkook was standing in front of the mirror, buttoning up his black shirt. Taehyung walked up to his boyfriend and towered behind him. He wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, stopping his from buttoning his shirt fully up.

"Tae I need to get dressed, we need to go soon and i'm not fully ready" Jungkook whined, resting his head back against the boys shoulder.
Taehyung just ignored the boys whine and pulled the boys shirt away from his neck. Tae licked his lips softly before pressing his lips to the younger's neck. He kissed his neck, and began nibbling, making small love bites to form.
"Tae don't get too carried away, you shameless boy" Jungkook joked, but was still half serious.
"Hmm but we haven't done it in ages" Taehyung whined against the younger's neck, causing goosebumps to emit on his body as the vibrations were sent through his skin.

"Hmph not now, later" Jungkook pulled his neck away and turned around so he faced the elder.
He went on his tippy toes and kissed the tip of the elders nose.
"Okay fine" Tae pretended to huff as if he was disappointed, but of course he wasn't and Jungkook knew that as well.
He doesn't blame Jungkook about how they hadn't made love in a month. It's been a rough month and the main thing was for Jungkook to feel loved and protected.

"I love you" Jungkook mumbled against the elders lips.
"I love you too baby" Taehyung smiled and pushed his lips into a sweet kiss.
They pulled away and Jungkook brought his hands to the elders tie. Jungkook began tying the black tie, making it comfortable for the boy. He neatened out the elders suit, brushing the material and left his hands resting on the boys chest. They shared a few more kisses before Tae finally released his arms from around the younger's waist and left the younger to finish getting dressed. The boy was wearing black skinny jeans along with a black dress shirt, tucked into the jeans.

He decided to apply some light make up which was natural eyeshadow, mascara and tinted lip balm. He fluffed his raven hair and was finally ready. Taehyung was tying his shoe laces, while waiting for the younger. Tae looked up and smiled fondly. He walked to the younger and kissed the boys forehead.
"You're beautiful so beautiful" Tae husked in a low, deep tone.
"Thank you" Jungkook whispered with a shy smile.
"Are you ready?" Taehyung asked, grabbing the keys from the said and swing them in his finger.
"Yep, let's go" Jungkook nodded, walking to the door.

-

They arrived at the party and were walking up to the door. Tae patted his arm for Jungkook to link his arm with the others. He quickly responded and hooked his arm with the elders. Jungkook rested his head against the elders buff arm. They walked in and noticed many people in the huge hall. The couple scanned the area and saw their friends in the corner of the room.
"Oh over there" Jungkook pointed seeing Jimin hugging Hobi tight, while Yoongi rested his head on Hobi's head.

They pushed past people, and rushed to their friends.
"Ah finally they arrived" Namjoon smiled.
"Yayy" Jimin clapped.
Taehyung sat down on the last chair, leaning Jungkook to stand up. Jungkook looked around to see if he could find another seat, but they were all taken up. Jungkook however didn't care and just stood up.
"Koo what are you doing?" Taehyung chuckled looking at the boy softly.
"Hm m'standing" Jungkook blinked with confusion.
"No bub come here" Taehyung patted his lap, opening his arms out.
"No hyungie I can't, there are people around" Jungkook shook his head in embarrassment.
"So what, if you stand all night you're going to collapse, and I would have offered the chair to you straight away. But then I had the better idea of you sitting on my lap, so come here"

Jungkook gave in after much persuasion and waddled over to his boyfriend. Taehyung stuck his arms out and helped the younger onto his lap. Jungkook sat with two legs on the same side, while the rest of his body leant against Tae's chest. Tae had his arms wrapped around the younger's waist protectively, pressing small kisses to the boys cheek ever so often.

The night had began and Jin had brought drinks to the table. All of them had alcohol other than Jungkook who had been given fruit punch, which they all thought was alcohol free but it wasn't. Jungkook was already on his 5th glass due to being thirsty, and he was already tipsy.
"Taetae Koo loves you" Jungkook giggled pocking the elders cheek softly, he wasn't drunk he was just in a daze.
"I love you too baby" Tae chuckled, although he was confused why the younger was tipsy when he had only drank the fruit punch.
"Uh does the fruit punch have alcohol in it?" Taehyung asked Jin.
"I don't think so, it said that it was a non alcoholic" Jin knotted his eyebrows, standing up and checked with someone near by.

He walked back to the group with a shocked face.
"Apparently, none of the drinks are non alcoholic, but someone wanted people to think there was a non alcoholic option so they labelled the alcoholic beverage as non alcoholic" Jin deadpanned to the group.
They all looked surprised and turned their heads to look at the giggling maknae.
"Well thank god he didn't drink anymore and didn't become drunk" Yoongi laughed, when he saw the younger nibbling Tae's ear softly.
"Do you mind?" Taehyung asked while laughing softly.
"Sorry Taetae" Jungkook giggled before resting his head against the elders neck.

"Hm Taetae, Koo has a secret" Jungkook slurred quietly into the elders ear, as again he was only squiffy
"What's the secret baby?" Tae asked.
"I can't tell you, but Koo will tell you later" Jungkook whispered, kissing the elders ear.
"Okay baby" Taehyung chuckled, and caressed the younger's waist softly.