🚨29🚨

⚠️warning smut ahead⚠️

Jungkook was busy cleaning their bedroom as it was a bit messy from when they got back from the Kim's house. He was in a big white oversized shirt and boxers, as he wanted to feel relaxed instead of being suffocated by tight clothing. He bent over to pick up the last few pieces of clothing, but he heard his boyfriend walk in and stop, trying to hide his small cough from shock.

Tae wrapped his arms around the younger's waist from behind as they waddled to their bed room. Tae pressed small kisses along the younger's neck, while holding his waist protectively. Jungkook leant his head back, resting his head back, against Tae's shoulder. Tae grazed his teeth over the boys skin and nibbled the skin softly. Jungkook let out a small whine, making Tae continue to nibble the boys skin repeatedly.

"Tae" Jungkook whined as his stomach began to heat, and chills spread around his body.
"Do you want to take this further?" Taehyung said holding the boys waist, waddling towards the bed.
"mhm" Jungkook muttered.
"Words baby" Taehyung possessively growled in low tone.
"Yes please Tae" Jungkook lewd softly.

Taehyung pushed the younger back onto the mattress, and followed him back, crawling over the top of him. His hands roamed over Jungkook's exposed thighs while attaching his lips to the younger's, lulling him into a seductive kiss. He brought his hands to the waistband on Jungkook's underwear and slowly pulled them down, discarding the clothing and throwing it to the floor. He then pulled the younger's shirt up over his head and tossed it away. Tae studied the boys body with heart eyes.
"You're so beautiful, so so beautiful" Tae complimented making Jungkook blush.

He pulled his lips away and reattached them to the younger's pale, milky, untouched thighs.
Jungkook let out a soft moan, when he felt Tae's soft lips touch his skin delicately.
"Looks like someone has sensitive thighs" Taehyung smirked knowing where his weak spot was.
Tae bit down on the skin, and nipped it between his teeth. Jungkook grabbed a pillow from the side of his head to stop any moans from escaping. It embarrassed him that he was so sensitive and needy, from just a touch of his thigh.

"Don't hide baby" Tae spoke with soft dominance, making Jungkook look at him with innocent, and fragile eyes.
He never realised how dominant Taehyung could get, but it made Jungkook feel shy and bashful.

Tae reached out and removed the pillow so he could see his boyfriend who was hiding under it. Tae chuckled softly and caressed his pink stained cheeks.
"Don't be shy, you're beautiful" Tae kissed him briefly before going back to the younger's thighs.
When he had sugarcoated the boys thighs with sweet love bites, he began to press kisses up his thigh towards the younger's exposed member. Tae smirked and sucked the tip of the boys hard member softly, gently grazing his teeth over it. Jungkook released a few high toned murmurs, not having much self control.

"Is this your first time bub?" Tae asked with such care.
Although he was being dominant, he didn't forget his softness with the boy. This wasn't a rough fuck, this was making love with his boyfriend. He didn't want to go too rough or aggressive, and make Jungkook uncomfortable.
"Y-yeah" Jungkook bit his bottom lip in embarrassment.
"Perfect" Tae smiled, wanting to make Jungkook feel loved yet pleasured with no embarrassment.
"I'll take care of you, I promise" Tae pecked Jungkook knee softly before using his fingers to spread the boys legs wider.

Taehyung leant forward and grabbed some lube from the side draw, coating his fingers with the cold gel like liquid. Taehyung used his other hand to spread the boys fluffy cheeks giving more access to his hole.
"You ready? I need to prep you first as it's your first time and I don't want to hurt you" Tae gently spoke.
Jungkook quickly nodded and muttered a small thank you under his breath.

Tae pressed his finger tip along the rim of his hole. He dipped it in softly and moved his finger slowly till most of his finger was thrusting into the boy. Jungkook whined at the weird feeling, feeling heat pool on his stomach once again. Tae added another finger, as he began to scissor him at a reasonable pace. Jungkook arched his back as he felt Tae's fingers graze over his prostate.
"Tae mghm" Jungkook whined, squeezing his eyes shut.
"Can I add another pretty baby?" Taehyung asked while thrusting his fingers in the boy quickly.
"y-yeah" Jungkook mewled.

"You're doing so well baby" Taehyung pressed kisses to the boys thighs, tracing his lips over the love bites he made earlier while adding the 3rd finger.
He fully prepped the boy and finally undressed himself. Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw how big Tae was. They both kept to themselves most of the time when it came to showers and dressing and so they never saw each other naked before this.

Jungkook was practically drawling, and Tae could tell, as he felt the piercing gaze on him.
"See something you like?" Taehyung smirked crawling back over and resting his arms to the sides of Jungkook's head.
He leant down and pulled Jungkook into a kiss, swiping his tongue over the boys lips, taking up the drawl. Jungkook held his hands into the elders toned, muscular chest.
"Y-youre so h-hot" Jungkook mumbled against their kiss, making Tae smile.
"I'm glad you think so pretty" Tae kissed him once more before moving away and placed lube on his hard, neglected member.

"Ready?" Tae asked as he lined his member with the younger's rim.
"Y-yes Tae" Jungkook hummed.
Tae slowly pushed in, making Jungkook hiss loudly. Tae felt the tightness around his hard member, with the velvety walls clenching and unclenching, sending small squeezes down his member.
"m'it hurts" Jungkook whined, feeling sharp pains ripples through his lower back.
The sharp pains, stung his eyes, making small tears trickle out.

Tae noticed and quickly reached over Jungkook, making sure he didn't move much as he did so. He caged the boy so his face was hovering over the top of the younger's.
"I'm sorry baby, you're doing so well" Taehyung spoke softly, kissing his tears away. Jungkook nodded with small sniffles.
"It'll turn to pleasure soon, I promise. Just tell me when to move" Tae said, pushing the hairs out of the younger's face and peppered kisses over his cheeks.

Tae patiently waited till after a minute Jungkook released a small moan from his lips.
"M-move" Jungkook muttered, biting his lip once again.
"As you wish darling" Tae whispered as he began to thrust back and forth at a slow pace, building up the speed.
Jungkook toes curled, as his back arched once again. Tae noticed that the boys back was arching so much, that it would end up hurting. So he grabbed a pillow from the side and tucked it under the boys back before thrusting once again. His arms draped around Tae's neck as his fingers pushed through the elders hair.

The sounds of skin slapping and sloppy kisses were heard, along with small moans and grunts. Tae's thrusts we're quick and was continuously hitting the younger's prostate. making Jungkook roll his eyes back from pleasure.
"You're so perfect in every way" Tae praised causing Jungkook to blush.
"Tae, m'gonna c-cum" Jungkook cried, feeling over sensitive.
"It's okay baby, cum for me baby boy" Tae kissed Jungkook's lips softly.

After some quick thrusts Jungkook released, painting his and Tae's stomach.
"Good boy" Taehyung kissed the boys temple, and leant up, pulling the younger's legs with him and wrapping them around his neck.
He held the boys legs while thrusting into him aggressively, making Jungkook spew out tears, from overstimulation.
"I'm close baby" Tae husked out, building up some sweat on the edge of his face.
"Where do you want it?" Taehyung asked the boy.
"M'wanna suck" Jungkook screamed quickly with bright doe eyes, pleading.

Tae nodded with a smirk, and just as he felt he was about to release he pulled out and shuffled forward so Jungkook could reach his member. Jungkook attached his lips over the elders member and began to sinfully suck, while looking up at the elder. Jungkook bobbed his head back and forth, swirling his tongue around until finally Tae released. Tae let out a low moan when he finally released into the boys mouth. Jungkook was quick to swallow it all, making sure he didn't leave any drops.

Tae pulled out of the boys mouth, and carefully fell down next to him. Tae faced the younger on the side and studied the younger's face.
"Are you feeling okay?" Taehyung asked, reaching up and caressed the younger's cheek.
"hm i'm perfect" Jungkook yawned silently, before turning to face Tae, with their noses just touching.
"I love you" Taehyung blurted out, while looking Jungkook with pure fondness.
Jungkook blushed, with a small, tired smile.
"and I love you" Jungkook replied, kissing the elders nose softly.