O n e

Y/N POV
"Why you make my life so miserable?!" "I wish you never exist!" My mom yelling at me. Stuck in the corner curled up in a ball trying my best not to cry or she'll get more mad.

She is all mad at me because i didnt do the kitchen right. I swear i hate this women this all my damn heart. My dad left us because she was using him for money so she can buy herself bottles and useless shit i dont want to even mention.

My dad was like my best friend, but not anymore since he left me with her. Im an only child so its more hard.. all i have is my Best Friend, Billie. She lives next to me like all my life and whenever we needed eachother. We can just walk right across the street and there, im at her house or she at my house. But right now shes in New York for her last concert which Thank Fucking God! Because these past 5-6 months has been full on hell. But she wont be back home in the next week so shit.

"You make my life so damn hard why cant you just leave my life already" my mom said to me, im sick of her bullshit, her having sketchy ass men in the house, her coming home at like 4am wasted as hell, me having to be a whole parent to her, im sick of it. and lets not mention its 2am and shes having a whole damn tantrum.

"Cant you see ive been trying to but i cant leave here because i have to take care of your dumbass?!" i said to my mom.. Then, she grabbed a empty wine bottle from the coffee table that was filled with so much shit and next thing you know. Blackness...

I wake up in a dark ass living room to see that my mom has left... again probably doing god knows what, i get up..but i couldnt, i see that my legs are bruised and has cuts everywhere, same with my arms, and my stomach..

What the hell did she do to me?! i tried my best to walk to the bathroom and as i turned on the light. I was COVERED in bruises and red handprints which as still tingling from probably smacking me. I look to see a big ass bruise around my neck and chest.. no wonder why is hurts when i breathe.

Damn she fucked my shit up all the way. I go to my room stuggling to walk and i turn on my phone to see this:

 I go to my room stuggling to walk and i turn on my phone to see this:

Shit.... I unlocked my phone and facetimed, she answered right away. "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!?! Claudia said she heard some stuff coming from your house are you okay?!"

Me trying not to make a sound from the pain all over my body and starting to be on the urge of crying. "Yeah im okay it was probably the neighbors" Im not showing my fucked up face to Billie so right now shes looking at the darkness in my room.

"Let me see your face y/n because you dont sound fine." shit. i hesitated and ended the call, i turned off my phone and started crying. What did i do wrong?? Why does my mom treat me like this??
Then i started to drag myself to the bathroom to hop in the shower.

That shower was not pleasent.. i couldnt even bend down to wash my legs or anything. And i was crying the whole time.

I feel like shit right now.. I hear my hungry ass stomach growling because i havent ate in the past 2 days... fun we love eating air.. well dirty air that full of dust and cannabis.

I fell asleep til i wake up and its around 10 am and i go to closet to put on a graffiti hoodie billie gave me before she left on tour and some leggings and put my hair up in a bun, i hate my curly ass hair.. i do some makeup and try my best to cover up my marks and suprisingly it covered up good.

I walk and almost fell because i forgot my legs arent good still.. still aching as hell. i get up and grab my bag and put some of my belongings in it and headed out the door. I walk to the garage to get my car and i turn it on and drive to get something to eat.

I went to Starbucks to order a Matcha Latte and a Protein box and ordered Claudia the same but with a chocolate crossiant. I drive up to pay to find out that my mom took my card. "Dammit sorry for wasting your time i dont have my card." "Its fine its free dont worry about it" The worker chuckled. I thanked them and grabbed the food and drove off.

I get a call from Billie and i answered. "Hey billie whats up?" I say. "Why did you hang up last night?" she said worried. "Sorry my phone died and i had to hop in the shower" Of course it was a lie.. "You promise your okay? and that nothing happened last night?" shit.

When it comes to promises, we never lie, that was the biggest rule we have in the friendship ever since we were 6. I never broke the promise but i guess today is the day... "Ya i promise.." Trying not to break since i just broke the biggest rule. "Oh um.. okay but guess what!" Billie said excitedly "Girl you know i hate guessing shit" i chuckled to her "Im coming home tommorow!" She said excitedly. Shit she cant know about my body right now "And we can finally hang out and probably go to the beach since its summer now!" Why the fuck now oh my god just kill me now... "Oh thats exciting" trying my best to act happy. "Okay y/n ill call you later i have to do this interview i love you mamas" "I love you more babes" I chuckled and she ended the call.

Man im pissed that i have to hide all this from her but when i hear her.. she makes me

Happier Than Ever..

A/N:💗
WHATS UP BIIITCH🤪🤪🤪
Sorry..
But hey you Bad ass billie stans this is my first story ofc and um... idk i hope enjoy it! im not good at this but yahh sorry if i messed up some stuff... bye hoes🤪 stay freaky for billie😏 jsp jsp jsp unless........ jsp....😏.....