T w e n t y - E i g h t

Brooks alive?....

TW: Panic Attack, Mention of Self harm and Overdose
She shook her head yeah and my heart began to beat again. My eyes has lit up and started tearing up. My moms smile faded away. "What wrong?" my mom said concerned. "Its all my fault mom." my lips started quivering and my eyes began to water. "No no billie what did you do?" she looked at me anxiously. "IT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING I PROMISE!" i broke down. Im in my knees with my head in between my knees knowing that it wasnt like that...

"What happened billie between you and brook?" My mom said. "So que came over to talk and say sorry so we can move on. and i started to lay down but i had my leg on top of his and everything looked terrible but it wasnt even like what she thought of and i told her like its all a misunderstanding and then she speeded to the elevator and ran. i-i-" i began to breakdown; my mom hugged me. "I dont know what to do mom." i said to her shakily crying; i couldnt breathe, everything around me is dizzy.. and i cant think straight, im starting to have a anxiety attack..

I started rocking back and forth shaking my hands and my mom quickly sees me having a anxiety attack. My tics are going everywhere. I began to scream and cry outloud. "IM SO SORRY BROOK IM REALLY AM" (bitch i startin to cry on this) I started dry heaving over my mom and shes trying to calm me down. She cant.... nothing will..

Brooks POV:
I woke up to a bright light.. ah fuck am i in heaven? I see doctors all around me doing something to me but i cant tell since i cant really see. Then next thing you know. I big shock hit me and i blacked out.

Couple Hours Later - - -

I flutter my eyes and then i slowly open my eyes. Im trying to focus but i couldnt but its hurting my eyes and i made a wince. "Ms. Florence be careful; your in minor condition you cant move so much, you got badly injured from your accident." i shook my head and i looked around to see im in a hospital bed. "Ms. Florence do you have any family or friends we can contact?" I looked at her and said "Finneas O'Connell and Claudia Sulewski?" i asked and she shook her head as an agreement and she asked if i need anything before she left and all i said was water.

When she left i looked at the ceiling and just thought back everything that happened. I jumped. I tried to end it all. But all because i acted too fast about billie and que.. i shouldve let Billie explained.. i shouldnt have jumped.. now she gonna have that haunt her for the rest of her life.... Just why? My thoughts got interupted when the nurse or doctor or whatever knocked on the door to give me the water i asked a while ago. "And we have visitors for you." I shook my head. And she let them in. It was Billie and Maggie. I got up and slowly walked to my walker and walked closer to Billie. Seeing her blotchy red face. Looks tired and stressed the fuck out. Her hair in a bun. Her lips all red and swollen and so is her nose. I looked at her knowing i hurted her super badly. My lips started to quiver and i started tearing up.

"Im sorry billie..i-i-" she cutted me off and she gave me a tight hug; even tho it hurts my back, i didnt care it did. "Im so sorry billie im so sorry." i said to her. "Im so sorry brook for hurting you just please dont do that again. i though i was gonna lose you.. and i started it again.." I pulled back and i gave her a 'What you mean face' and she pulled up her arms to see fresh cuts on her wrist some bandaged some not. I looked at her.. I hurted her... you broke her.. I started tearing up again and i brokedown on her chest saying sorry countless times. "She also tried to overdose on medications in our bathroom" Maggie said. "I fucked up billie im so sorry." I cried in her arms. "Im sorry too brook" I pulled back "No dont be its all my fault billie." i said with tears streaming down my eyes like a faucet.

"I love you Billie."
  "I love you Brook"

Im deadass crying over my own story bro damn but tysm for the love and hype up my story more and just know if you ever go thru shit like this; you can talk to me. Ik how it can be i been there. And if ur going thru something like sh or abusive household or ur life is jus fallin apart. Itll all be okay. <3But yeahh ilysmm and tysm for being alive.