N i n e

Y/N POV:
So Finneas and Claudia went to their car and Patrick and Maggie went to their car, and Me and Billie went to her car. We get into the car and Billie starts her engine and drives out of her driveway, she places one hand on the steering wheel and her other out the window and me and her was just jamming "ilomilo" in the car.

The song finished and she take her hand out the window and placed it on the wheel and she rested her other hand ontop on my hand that was on my thigh. And then my go-to song "Boredom" by Tyler goes on. I started to feel the vibe of the song. As i was bopping my head and moving my body to the song, i glare at billie from here and there and i see her smiling at me.

"What?" i asked, "I havent seen you this happy in a while" billie said, "If it wasnt for you, i wouldnt even be here." i told her. She looked and pouted at me. "Really" she said, i nodded. "Im so happy i did." She said in her baby voice. I chuckled to her as she laughs with me. The whole car ride was awesome. I hope it goes like this all the time when im in this car.
—-

We arrive at the mall first, as we walked down to the front of the mall. We see a whole bunch of paps at the enterence of the mall. Billie held my hand and we walked to the door. Then the paps came at me and Billie with questions. "Hey Y/n Are you and Billie Eilish Dating?" "Are you guys Dating?" "Talk to us about the Newest British Vogue Shoot you did" "Who is this lucky girl?" then someone said this that made me wanna catch a case for murder. "If you guys are dating, Billie must be unlucky, Billie is really dating a girl who opens her legs to old men" and Billie heard that and she stepped up. "Listen here to the little shit that said that, dont ever say that, because you dont know the whole story and no, me and y/n are not dating, can you leave us alone and keep your distance like you guys act like theres no pandemic!" The paps said their sappy sorries and we head to the center of the mall.

"You okay?" she asked, i nodded. I wasnt anxious about that to be suprised. We decided to walk opposite ways. Since again... were gifting eachother stuff. I wanted to start with her parents since i think of them as my own. So i went to Pandora and got them matching rings and charms. I know its basic but its simple since they arent big with anything. I purchased them and i walk out to hear a Text from Billie.

Y/N: Bold
Billie: Italic
                                    Billie🤍
I Mwiss Youuuuuuu🥺

Awhhh i miss you too,      have you got anything for anyone yet?

Just finn but right now im shopping for my parents.

Okay cool! right now im shopping for Finn also so..

Okay mamas, after you wanna get something to eat?

Yeah sure! ☺️

Okayy ill see you later ❤️

Read

I went to the music store and got him a couple of stuff for his studio at his house. Got him some decorations too for his home.

Billies POV:
I walk around after shopping for finneas, i just got him some clothes and some stuff for the studio, then i head to Pandora and i got me and y/n matching rings. (ill have a pic dont worry)
And i was excited to buy these because i love her very much, and i want her to have everything, she deserves it. I walk around the mall and i got noticed by a group of people. They looked at me and before they did anything i hushed them to stay quiet, they nodded and i walked to them and i hugged and talked to them as usual. "I love you guys but im trying not to be noticed so can you guys keep this little thing a secret?" i asked and they nodded. I took a picture with them and i left to go to the next store. I go in a store that had stuff for decorations for houses and i look at them and got some for Finns and Claudias house and i went snooping for mine too.