T h i r t y

4 Months later...
Billie and Brook has been together for the past couple years... they arent perfect but they try and they been thriving.. Brook is her little roadie; her happiness; her ride or die. Billie is everything to Brook. Now they are watching The Office for the millionth time; in there new house they bought together. Billies career has been rocketing and Brook is offically a Model so both of them has a very busy schedule.

They are chilling and cuddling while eating Billies Homemade soup. Brook looks at billie and looks at her soft pale glass skin. Her bright blue eyes the sun is gazing on making them light up the whole room. Her lovely golden short locks. Her cute button nose and her plump pink lips. Brook admired her.. Billie caught brook looking at her. "Whats the matter baby?" she said as she chuckled. "Im grateful to have you in my life Ms O'Connell" Billie blushes and hides her face in her hands. "No really; even though we had so much up and downs and we been there for eachother throughout our highs and lows. You just made me feel like my life is worth living (how i feel bout ya <3) You been there when no one isnt; you cared for me when no one gave a shit about me, you saved my life when no one did. You helped me when no one wanted to.." her and billie begins to tear up. She gives you a peck and hugs you tight.

You made me Happier Than Ever...

Ik but im srry to say this but... this book is offically done.. tysm for the love on this i appreciation but good things must come to an end... but i have another book im working on tho..😏 I LOVE YOU ALL BUT MY JOURNEY ON THIS APP AINT THE END BETCH

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 || 𝐁.𝐄 🎉