T w e n t y

I walked back there like nothing happened but i guess maggie saw me looking alert and she gave me a 'you okay?' look and i shook my head slowly and continue to eat my muffin.. i guess billie sees something up for me being very quiet and taking little bites... she rubs my back and i tried to act normal but i just cant breathe right.. like a weight just fell on my chest. And i got up making everyone flinch and i ran to the bush my mom was hiding and i tackled her to the ground.

Billie POV:
Y/n got up unattentionally and she ran into the woods and she hit someone; we ran to where we heard the sound to see y/n beating her moms ass. Kinda turned me on to be honest... but i picked y/n up and i took her off her mom before things get a little too ugly... "You bumass bitch the fuck you doin here?!" y/n said to her. Damn i love it when shes angry; they just kept bickering until her mom mentioned my moms name and i butted in the conversation.
—-
After our very silent and uncomfortable ride back home we decided to just go outside my backyard in the pool. she had a nice black bikini and goddamn she was hot.. bout to carry her to bed. we just sat there talking and looking at the sky as the sun goes down and the stars start to appear.. i water glistening to her soft and clear skin.. her brown eyes sparkling from the water. her hair slicked back all wet. her nice ass curves with this bikini.. since she stressed about what happened earlier.. ill help her relax quick fast and inna hurry.. we looked into eachothers eyes as we bith glowed from the orange sun.. i leaned in and she leaned in aswell..

Heres a lil Smut for ya dirty asses💀

it quickly turned into a makeout sesh and i put my hand on her ass as i fight for my tounge to have an entrance.. some minutes goes by and her and mine lips are swollen and i grabbed her by the neck as she rolled her eyes back and sticked out her tounge.. Goddamn her tounge is long.. wonder what itll do.

I picked her up; not breaking the kiss and i took her out the pool. i then grabbed her hand and ran with her to the bedroom. I turned on the red lights and played "Oxytocin" as i kissed all up and down her neck. A moan escaped from her mouth. I took off her bikini top and her breasts popped out and i massaged it as i kissed her more; i went to her ear and said "I love you" in a quiet whisper tone, i can tell she got turned on for that.

I started kissing on her stomach and i started going down her bikini line. i tugged at the bottoms. "May i" i said. "Yes please" she stated. I took them off and i breathed on it causing her to shiver. then this is where it gets fun. i started to chow down like it was thanksgiving. She moaned in pleasure the whole while i ate her out; sticked a finger in a couple times and i started eating her out and fingering her at the same time; her back started to arch; signaling that shes about to reach her climax. i went faster as the whole room was filled with her moans.

After a couple seconds; she came and i licked her clean. I went back to her face level and kissed her. then she whispered in my ear. "My turn" and then she did a whole 360 and now shes on top of me. She started to kiss up on my neck and i tried to hold in my moans. a couple came out but not much. then she went down on me and took off my bottoms and began to eat me out. I moaned in pleasure as she eats me out. she grabbed a vibrator and begin to do circles with it on my clit as she fingers me. my legs were shaking at this point.. im about to reach my climax. and then after a couple seconds i came and she licked me clean aswell and began making out again. we stopped and look at eachother with our messed up kinda wet hair and swolled lips. I looked at the hickies i gave her.. damn shes my territory now.

We ended the day with a movie and some pizza. Damn i wonder what her dumass mom is up to...

Oh shit i did my first smut.. its not professional like the others but i tried lmaoo but i hope you enjoyed this and tysm for the reads i appreciate it and school starts on monday.. so fml and billies new hair got me more gay istfg💀 buh ily and have a amazing day or night for afternoon for school for funeral idgaf bye🤍