T w e n t y S i x

⚠️TRIGGER: SUICIDE ATTEMPT⚠️

I walked in the room to see billie... and her ex... I stopped in my tracks when they both sat up from the hotel couch.. billie looked at me guilty and her ex "Q" (i jus threw up putting his name in it sorry) Billie walks up to me. "Babe it's not what it looks like i promise-" i cut her off. "Nahh its fine if you want him back just say it." my voice starts to break. "I'll go now i'll leave you two to it."

i say walking back out the door. Billie grabs my hand "no can i explain" i shook my head yes and she said some dumb shit. "So look he came because he wanted to see how i was doing nothing more."

she says and i full on went judge judy in this bitch. "Then why are you not wearing any pants and you should've put a hoodie on bc your nipples are showing very noticeable and before i even opened the door i heard laughing and when you couldn't hear the door squeak your legs was on top of his leg so yeahh it soo wasn't more than that."

i say to hear harshly and with tears going down my eyes. "And why the flying fuck did you even come here for?" i asked que. he just stood there; silent. "Of course be a fucking dumbass and just fucking stand there?!" i pushed him.

Billie grabs my face and told me to calm down. My heart dropped because when she held my face up it did triggered me thinking of my mom of when used to do that... i just couldnt breathe and i ran out. I ran to the elevator where Billie started running towards me at the end of the hall. It closes right before she was about to step on it but too late.

It opened to show that im in the lobby and before i know it i ran outside to get as far as i possibly can. I being walking fast to avoid everything. Then i walk towards something... a bridge. I walk slowly towards it and i look down i see nothing but roads and cars driving by.

Just do it... your life is already fucked up; you really want to keep going.. This is the only way out.

My mind just speeding and all i heard was that sentence.. Without thinking i jumped over the fence thing and now im one inch away from the end of it; one single move i will fall and everything will go black.

Before i did anything i had a big ass train of thought.. Billie, Maggie, My career, my life. My life is fucked up and i thought i was safe; but i wasn't. And i got out of my trance from billies voice. "BROOK PLEASE DONT DO IT!" i heard. i turned around to see Billie and her family. Billie face all white with red on her cheeks and nose from the cold. Some runny mascara from crying and also from the cold. Her family anxious and teary eyed. I just looked at them and then said "I dont belong here" and then..

I jumped...

Billies POV:
She looked at us and said her words before jumping... My heart stopped and i couldnt breathe.. i screamed at the top of my lungs... i went over and i saw brook still falling like it was a movie... she still had tear in her eyes. And she tossed something up to me before hitting the hard concrete. The promise ring i gave her....

Im dead crying over this but i hope you enjoyed and just know if you ever feel like this just know ilysm and that everything will be okay soon... very soon. But yeah and for people who knows my tiktok... tysm for 1k💍