T w e n t y - S e v e n

Billies POV:
After she hit the hard concrete; she quickly tossed up something which was her promise ring... i saw go up in the air then down to the ground infront of me. I grabbed it as i screamed on the top of my lungs. I curl up in a ball as i hear my mom crying and yelling at the medics on the phone.

Finneas is comforting me while balling his eyes out... Claudia is panicing and have a panic attack and my dad is just hyperventilating and im just there after a couple minutes of crying and screaming. theres nothing i can do... shes dead.. (yikes)

COUPLE HOURS LATER..

Billies POV: (Setting: Back at home)
Im histerically crying knowing that shes gone now... i dont know what to do anymore... i wanted her to be my best friend.. my girlfriend.. my wife. Im in my parents house in my room crying with the promise ring in my hand holding on it for dear life. I cried to the point i popped a blood vessel in my eye (i hate it when that happens to me but lowkey looks cool) so now my eye is bloody..

kinda hot not gonna lie but i cant focus on anything right now; all i have in my mind is brook.. if shes gonna make it. WHO AM I KIDDING SHES FUCKING DEAD. i lost my train of thought when my mom screamed in the living room. I quick fast ran there to see her on her knees crying. "What happened mom?!" my mom looked me in the eyes and said... "Brooks alive..."

She's alive?......

(suprise...