T w o

I parked my car in the driveway to Billies family house to see Claudia because she pet sitting so i knocked on the door to see a happy and cheerie Claudia.

She opened the door and stepped aside for me to walk in the house and i tried my best to walk normal even though my leg is shit right now. Im nervous that she probably sees me struggling, so i put the food on the coffee table and she gave me a hug and sat down and gestured me to sit next to her. "So hows life y/n?" "its been good" definitely cap.

I look down to see pepper licking my leg and it was kinda ticklish so i kept laughing and then started to wiggle and i felt a big sharp pain going down thigh to my ankle like i was stabbed. "hey woah you okay?!" Claudia asked. "Yah yah im fine claudia" again me lying.. i hate this shit. "No your not you just moved like a inch or 2 and you was wailing like youre dying, somethings wrong" i tried to convince her somethings not wrong but that didnt work..

Claudia pulls up my pants which she got me off guard for and she stopped and froze as soon as she looked at my scabs that are some bandaged and bruises on my legs. i looked at her nervous as hell, probably gonna have a anxiety attack. My aderaline was going thru the damn roof at this point.. she looked up at me looking like shes on the urge to cry. "y/n why didnt you tell me this happened i couldve went to go get you" she says as a tear falls on her cheek. "I didnt know what happened my mom was yelling at me and i got pissed because i cant put up with her nonsense no more and i said something back and next thing you know i wake up in the living room with this... please dont tell anyone." i told her.. feel mad guilty because i shouldve said the truth in the beginning..

"No im telling maggie because you cant let this all happen to you y/n you couldve died!" "to be honest with you i wish i did Claudia! i hate living with that bitch! i get that she gave birth- not gave she was forced! to give birth to me because she didnt want to she didnt want me but now that she did she keeps telling me that i wish i was never born and i stay waking up to bullshit!!"

Claudia looked at me with tears falling down her face, damn... i feel bad for yelling at her... "Look im sorry, is that i just cant deal with this no more and the reason i dont tell you guys is because i dont want you all to worry about me." my voice started to break, i love how they care about me but i dont want them to push everything away just for me.

Claudia looked down and said "i feel helpless for not saving you" she said as crying her eyes out. I hugged her and telling her that its not her fault and that i will figure something out.
—-
Claudias POV
I feel bad for y/n for not telling me she was getting beaten lastnight, it made me feel helpless, and guilty that i wasnt there for her. To make matters worst, Billie is coming tomorrow and im scared of what Billie will think ESPECIALLY Maggie!

Because Maggie and y/n mom dont get along because of how she treats y/n and she always tells me that one day shes gonna live here because she doesnt want her to go through that again.. now i have figure out on how to tell them about this because this is the one of the many many worse ones yet.
—-
Y/N POV
After our crying session we just chilled and stuffed our mouths in starbucks while watching Netflix.
—-
It was nighttime and i decided to stay at Billies house with Claudia because i was scared to stay at mine right now. After we ate dinner and cleaned up and finished up with the dogs i walked to Billies room and plopped myself onto her bed and holy shit i wanted to cry so bad because i miss her annoying ass.

I decided to walk around the room a couple times since the pain on my legs kinda died down. And i decided to take a shower but i didnt have any clothes so i went to billies closet and jesus christ it was so messy, well lets face it.. she has billions of clothes in here that some still has tags on them... so i grabbed one of her croptops from her drawer and i took a pair of underwear from her other drawer and what makes it great is that she only wear thongs... dammit how can she wear that shit that be mad uncomfy so i grabbed a black floral pair and went to hop in the shower and i turned on my shower playlist which is mostly Billies Song... i may know her personally but bitch i can be a fangirl of her songs too.

After i got out the shower i hopped on her bed and scroll through my phone to see that billie posted:
billieeilish

Liked by finneas, and 14,384,090billieeilish doing tour shit🙄   Y/N Yesssss best frannnn🤪💗View all 134,746 comments—-Damn she looked fine as hell in that picture and i liked and commented on it

billieeilish doing tour shit🙄
   Y/N Yesssss best frannnn🤪💗
View all 134,746 comments
—-
Damn she looked fine as hell in that picture and i liked and commented on it. And i scroll through instagram a bit more til i see that Billie is FaceTiming me so i answered.

"Whats up hoe" billie said "whats up with you bitch" i said chuckling "shi nothing im so happy to be back home tommorow bruh tour is mad tiring" "i bet" i say and we talk for hours and hours until it was about 2am "Okay ima head to sleep now becau...

"Whats up hoe" billie said "whats up with you bitch" i said chuckling "shi nothing im so happy to be back home tommorow bruh tour is mad tiring" "i bet" i say and we talk for hours and hours until it was about 2am "Okay ima head to sleep now because im tired as hell" i say "okay in a couple hours i gotta head to the airport ill probably be there by morning" billie says surely "alright ill talk to you later" i blow a kiss to her jokely. I ended up by falling asleep on the phone with her.
—-
"psst y/n, y/n wake up" billie says quietly through the phone. i grunt in response, "what the hell is that on your cheek?!" yells quietly. As soon she said i felt like i mentally passed away.. shit i forgot all about the marks and shit.

i lied and said "Oh i was playing with pepper and peaches and i fell and scraped my face" knowing that was not a great lie "no you didnt y/n because it has a whole hand print!" "shit... im sorry billie i didnt want you to worry but... my mom did it.." Billie looks at me in a frozen shock like she was gonna yell at me.

A/N:
Whats up whores🤪 sorry for the short story or any triggers bc im still getting used to this🥺 but how was it? what youll think billie gonna say or do will she be calm about it and will she be pissed about it? teehee that was wack asf💀