S e v e n t e e n

Billies POV:

I wake up from my sleep to see y/n sleeping beautifully on my stomach; I love this view from her heavenly face, i rub her head and play with her hair as she does cute snores; not like mime because my snores are loud as fuck. I wait for her so i go on my phone and scroll through my socials and read emails and texts because i havent been on the ball for the past couple days.

As i was on my phone for a good half hour; i felt y/n moving and i froze, thinking im waking her. Her eyes flutter and opened and she met my gaze. Her weak smile at me; "Goodmorning Bub" she says in her quiet and tired voice; "Goodmorning mamas" i say back to her chuckling at her because of how cute she is.

"We should go on a walk with shark and peaches today" y/n says sitting up as shes rubbing her eyes. That doesnt sound bad so i nodded as an agreement. Y/n gets up infront of me and bend her legs; "Hop on" she said; i looked at her in confusion on why. "Just do it loser" and shrugged and i hop on her back and she walks us to the bathroom and we brush our teeth together; while im on her back. We finished and she takes us back to my room. I go to my drawer and grab stuff to take a shower; "Wanna come?" i smirked as i asked her and she smirked back and nodded. I laughed and i take her to the bathroom. We get undressed and of course i keep admiring her sexy ass body. We get in the shower and lets just say we had a nice shower together (A/N: Ion writing no smut for ya horny asses)

We get out the shower and my legs were weak at this point; "Hmm whats making you walk slow babes?" y/n smirks at me. I playfully roll my eyes, "never thought you would do me like this" i say to her. "Well i am the dominant one... teehee" she says back. we walk in my room and got ready for the day; she had on a nice outfit and i love it when she wears camo (at the end)
I love how her personality and her style are so different from eachother; shes so innocent and cute but her style is so sexy like bruh- i got interupted from my train of sexy ass thoughts of y/n by y/n telling me to snap out of it.

I snap out of my trance and i see her laying down on my phone going thru her phone; "Hey billie?" she asks.. i hummed in response and she asked "Do you remember what happened that night we was at your house?" i froze at her question; I really dont remember... is that bad? "Uhm no not really... is that bad" i look down fiddling with my fingers. She looked at me in relieve, "Okay good because i dont want you to remember that" she said with a weak frown on her face. "But thats not what we gonna talk about..; I want to take your somwhere" she said to me in a cute smile.

"Ouu where are we going?" i asked in a cute tone; "its a suprise"  i smiled at her and gave her a peck on her forehead; we walk towards the door and as i tend to grab my wallet; she takes it and puts it in her purse; "No no no; your day; my treat eilish" she smirked. I playfully roll my eyes as she head towards the door and as we walk out i see my mom on the tv and my dad playing with pepper. "Mama maggie we will be back if thats okay?" y/n asks her "Thats perfectly fine with me but be very safe" she says sternly. "I promise; bye!!" she yells out as she drags me out the house. "Wanna drive too?" i ask her. "Billie nah you never let anyone drive your car." she makes a 'you deadass' face. "Yeah i trust you." i say to her and i tossed her the key and she caught it on the spot. "damn you should play baseball" i laughed; "You gotta start learning if your mom throws shit at you for a living" she claps back; we both laughed as we get in the car.

I never fell hard for someone like this before; and i like that i did fall hard.

Hello Putas!!
  So uhm sorry for being dead for a couple days; ive been on alot of stress and life rn lmaoa; but umm it all went away as i seen billies recent posts lately like bihhhhhh and i heard from a card reader that her and maggot broke up... lets hope thats true bc if so; LETS GET TURNT TF UP; dojas new album; fire asf my fav is aint shitt and uhm her announcement billie says she has... tell me right tf now.. and its 4 in the morning and i have somewhere to go in 4 hours so ima go to dunkin on the way there; i uhmmm... i spent some money that i worked on and bought a billie atgggth figure and ima go back to buy more figures lmao; i hate how all these years that i never have the money to time to get merch from her nor anyone but now i do but the merch i want they dont sell it nomo; the only merch i got that doesnt sell nomo is dolan twins old merch lmaoa idk why tf i talking all about dis im lonely asf lmao buh ilysm thank you for the votes and readings and uhmm ill see ya next couple days lol

-thatbitch