F i v e

Billies POV
I picked her up to bring her to my room, i put her down on my bed and covered her in my covers, she was shaking very fast and i feel like shit for not saving her. I loved her. I cupped my hands around her face and kissed her forehead. I climb onto my bed and i started cuddling her, hugging her tight so she wont leave my side, i feel her sniffling and shaking badly.

I start crying because all these years, shes been hurt by someone she has to call a mother to. Shes broken.. And i feel like its my fault because i wasnt there for her because of these dumb ass tours and interviews.

I started crying with her and we ended falling asleep.

Y/N POV:
I wake up from the sun blooming on my face, i wake up to see billies face. "Goodmorning" she smiles at me weakly, "Goodmorning.. how long have i been sleeping since you woke up?" i asked her, "for about 2 hours" she chuckled. "Oh billie you couldve got up and grab something to eat or something.." i said "no its fine.. i didnt want to leave your side" she said worriedly.

I swear i couldnt ask for a better friend. She kisses my head and got up from the bed and picked me up and we both walked to the kitchen to see Maggie making breakfast and Patrick and Finneas talking about something. "Goodmorning you too! sausages are almost done!" maggie says.

"Yess i havent had that in such a while!!" Billie says. We sit at the table and she hands us the plate of vegan sausages and eggs. Billie eats it fast while everyone took their time eating it. "Y/n your not gonna eat?" Maggie says "No im good but thank yo- i get cut off by billie. "why dont you wanna eat you love vegan sausage" she says worriedly. i look down and picked up a sausage, im shaking so hard right now just by picking it up. I take little bites of the sausage trying to not make them worry about me eating it wierd. "Are you okay?" Finneas says. "Yeah im fine i uhh go to the bathroom really quick?" i asked and they head gestured yeah.

i head to the bathroom and locked the door. i look at the mirror they had and i tried my very best to not cry or make a sound, but i couldnt.... i broke down crying silently.. i curled up in a ball on the floor crying. I didnt feel like eating.. i feel disgusting... i feel worthless.. hopeless... nothing.. the thoughts in my head about my mom and that sketchy dude and all the things she said resurfaced back into my mind...

Billies POV:
Im getting worried of her.. she hasnt ate yet and she didnt even want the food... she usually likes my moms food.. we all talked about how we gonna keep her under our wing and protect her.. and then i get a notification on my phone about something on social media that i keep getting tagged in.. it started this morning but i didnt pay no mind to it.. i unlocked my phone and checked what i was tagged in to see a video that was sensitive, i didnt think much and i pressed watch anyway and what i saw was terrifying...

It was the video i saw from Claudias phone... its now everywhere, on articles, on other platforms, at this point i couldnt breathe properly.. then i hear sniffles from the bathroom and i run to the bathroom to see if shes alright.. i tried to open the door but it was locked.. i use my finger to unlock it and that when i see y/n having a panic attack. I went to hug her but she screamed out "Please im sorry please let me be free" i tried to hug her again but she kept saying stop. Shaking histarically while shes balling her eyes out. I tried to calm her down but none of that couldnt work.. "Shhh shhh im here y/n im here, you safe mamas its okay" i say to her tearing up.. her mom really traumatized her..

She keeps shaking and im getting worried so i called 911...

Were in the hallway outside her hospital room waiting for them to tell us that we can enter to see her. "Sweeatheart shes gonna be okay" My dad says to mom whos balling her eyes out. "I failed at saving her, its all her mom fault shes like this." I comfort her telling her that she will be okay, crying with her. Im scared for her... what if i lose someone that makes me feel better... shes the reason why im happy, shes the reason i feel comfortable to be who i am today. But without her.. im nothing.

"Family of y/n?" the doctor said.. We all stood up fast and he walked us into the room to see y/n sleeping. "She had a panic attack and you was lucky to bring her here because her heart was beating so fast, she was gonna die from a heart attack" My heart sunk from hearing that. "She has severe PTSD from whatever happened to her but as soon she wakes up she can go home."

I thanked the doctor and he walked out of the room and my mom ran to her bed and held her hand, telling her how shes sorry about all the stuff that happened to her. My mom never act like this to anyone so it shows how much she really cares about her. I walk up to the bed and climb on it and cuddled her.. I hear her heart beating and it made me calm down knowing that shes okay right now. I eventually fell asleep.

A/N:
OMFG HAVE YA SEEN BILLIES VOGUE PHOTOSHOOT  holy shit she has fine asf in it. I couldnt breathe like holy... and we 58 on #billieeilish like chile wtfff ya prolly think its not big but to me it iss like bitch what im right above a whole damn smut😳😳😳 thats a good story ion gonna cal but anyways tysmm💗

 and we 58 on #billieeilish like chile wtfff ya prolly think its not big but to me it iss like bitch what im right above a whole damn smut😳😳😳 thats a good story ion gonna cal but anyways tysmm💗