E i g h t e e n

Were on our way to drive and as y/n driving im on my phone texting finneas;

Billie: Bold
Finneas: Italic

Should i be nervous that y/n is taking me somewhere?
Its not like shes gonna murder you or sum like that i promise youll be fine ;)
Tf thats supposed to mean? Are you in on this or sum?
hmmmmmmm oops claudia needs me bye billie!
Fuck you finn🙄
ily2❤️

'The fuck is going on' i say in my head and then y/n asked me something but i didnt know since i was lost in my train of thought. "hmm?" i said as my response; "Are you hungry?" y/n said. of fucking course im hungry; hungry for her as- "Yeah what you wanna eat?" i ask her. "You can choose" she smiled at me. FUCK SHE SO CUTE; we drove to a vegan resturant and as we walked in alot of paps were already at the enterence. dammit
"Billie great job on the new album!" one of them said and i thanked them and continue ignoring them and i held y/n hand tighter to know that shes okay and that she has nothing to worry about; shes still anxious of paps. she is all squished from all the paps in the enterence but we found our way in anyways.

We ordered the same food and as we wait a fan comes up to us. "OMG your billie eili-" i cut her off; "hello yes its me love but dont yell please" she shook her head and she asked for a pic and left... tear drop. we got our food and we went back to the car because she said that we can eat somewhere else that better than a resturant. i was still confused but since she had that little hint i gave me a little hope that she wont slit my throat in the middle of the woods. She drove as we listen to my album; (Shi was a damn 10/10 my favs are billie bossa, male fantasy, everybody dies) after a half hour of driving of teasing and crying we made it to a spot in the middle of the woods... oh great ima die tonight..

will she?

Hello u crackasses sorry for a short chapter but i kinda have a lil hope that this book will go on a lil more.. BUT THE ALBUM GOT ME FUCKED UP ALL THE WAY my fav fan pic☺️

 BUT THE ALBUM GOT ME FUCKED UP ALL THE WAY my fav fan pic☺️