S e v e n

NO ONES POV:
Everyone is at Finns and Claudias house to have a little get together and get their minds off of everything. After when y/n and Billie had their little moment, Claudia and Finneas came down stairs after they unpacked their things and the whole family went out in the backyard and played with peaches while Y/n and billie were talking and cuddling by the pool and Maggie and Patrick cooking on the Grill.

——
They ate and talked about life and some laughs were involved. After they ate they played some games and watched some family movies and Comedies. Y/n felt safe and happy after a while... but deep down she is still broken.. and guilty for what happened to her.

——
After the get together. Billie and Y/n clean up the kitchen.

Billies POV:
Me and y/n are cleaning up the kitchen after we ate and had a feast of good food my mom made, seeing her makes me feel good knowing shes not back at her moms. It just breaks my heart seeing her get hurt like that. Shes too pretty and soft for that. I gonna help her.. she deserves everything in this world. "Hey wanna go somewhere?" I tell y/n. "Um.. Okay where you wanna go?" she asks. "I wanna take you somewhere that i go to clear my head" she shooks her head yes and i grab her hand softly and take her out and brought her to my car.

We drove there and me and y/n was holding our hands together. Then my song, "Your Power" came on and she started feeling into the music. She may be my best friend but she acts like a fangirl when it comes to my music. "Try not to abuse your power, i know we didnt choose to change" I gasp when i heard her sing. She has a great voice... i never heard her sing before so it was shocking to hear her. "What?" she asked nervously, "you sound beautiful how come you never told me you sing??" i asked. "I do not sound beautiful, you sound like a whole angel." she chuckles. i just look at her in shock because i never heard her sing and shes sounded beautiful. "Billie the road.." She says and i just looked at the road, trying my best to not look back at her.

We arrive at the spot i usually go to.

Y/N POV
She brings me to this spot.Its beautiful though, it has a cute lake with some rocks and the sky was beautiful with it.

We sit down on the rocks and we just stare at the sky

We sit down on the rocks and we just stare at the sky. Just admiring the beauty of it, i relax my head on her shoulder and she places her head ontop of my head. For the first time... i dont feel anxious... i dont feel scared.. i felt calm... knowing that if im under billies wing. Ill be safe. "Thank you.." "For what mamas?" "Saving me.. i thought i would never leave that place.. when im around you... i feel more calm.. knowing that im safe with you.. to be honest with you, i wouldnt be alive without you." my voice breaks. She hugs me tight and tell me something that will forever be in my thoughts.. "I will forever take care of you, we will both help eachother to be stronger." I started tearing up for a second. And we broke the hug and we just looked at eachother, looking in eachother eyes that are glowing from the golden glistening sun. It felt perfect. I feel like living my life now. Never thought of that before because i always thought i was gonna be a stress toy in the darkness with my mom forever. But now.. i feel something bright in my life. And that billie being by my side. i feel like my life is perfect. We broke the staring and we head back to the car.

We drive back and listening to songs, definitly atgggth was a banger. We arrive at billies house and she takes me to her room. "You have a guest room you hoe?" I ask jokely. "Yeah but i dont want you to sleep in there tonight, can you please sleep in here tonight?" she pouts. "Okay but i dont have clothes to take a shower and to sleep in." she hands me a oversize teeshirt and a pair of underwear. i thanked her and i hop in the shower.
——
Billie POV
Right now, y/n is in the shower and what she said to me at the spot, made my heart warm. I will do anything for her to be happy, right now im trying to talk to my management and my tour team to ask if she can come on tour, because tour is so boring, like i love my fans, i would die for them but after tour concerts i have no one to talk to. Finneas is with claudia all the time while my parents are busy trying to schedule my interviews and all that. So i just stay in the bus just twidling my fingers. And i dont want her out of my sight. Shes in the shower playing my song "Therefore i am". Its so cute because we know eachother all our lives, but she still acts like a fangirl half the time. God i love her.

——
She hops out the shower and she walks into the room with her arms crossed, covering her body. I take her hands off her stomach and chest. and she started shaking. "Mamas whats wrong?" "I dont like my body" that shit hurted when she said that. "Y/n your body is perfect, thats what your mom tells you, shes jealous because shes shaped like moto moto from the madagascar movie." she chuckles after i said that. Butterflies was flying around my stomach, god she has a cute laugh. "Dont ever cover up your body okay mamas? your perfect!" She shooks her head yes and we both go on my bed and put on movies and just cuddled.

I look over at her to see that shes fast asleep. She sleeps like a baby. I kiss her on her soft cheek and she turns your head, burying her head into my chest. She like a baby i love it. Then i cuddle her, "Goodnight my angel" "Goodnight bebes" she called me that making my heart go a million beats. We attentionally fell asleep.

A/N:

I swear why i cant i be in her position... well not the abuse but have the love from billie like ughhhh i get jealous writing this. Okayy sorry for wierd cliffhangers but im trying to make this long🤣 and chile have ya seen the stranger things teaser omfggg.