F o u r t e e n

We walked up to a pier where the lovely night sky is shown.. a little shade or orange from the sun going down and the rest of the sky in different shades of blue. The sky glowing with stars.

We all sat there swinging our feet in the deep blue water seeing the reflection of the stars on the water making it sparkly

We all sat there swinging our feet in the deep blue water seeing the reflection of the stars on the water making it sparkly. We look up at the sky and seeing it looks like we are in a galaxy.. in this moment, i feel great. I havent felt anxious in the past couple weeks and its crazy, my mom has been trying to contact me but i ignore her, now that i think about it she may hurt me and done alot of shit to me that almost gave my life away, but at the end of they day, shes my mom and i have to accept that.

I want her to get help so we can atleast grow a relationship that was never there. I want her to be in my life and i can atleast be comfortable to call her mom, and she can be better and grow a friendship with Billies mom too. But i just need time to think this all through, and i dont want this to happen so fast because god knows how the process can be for this. but again... shes my mother and shes fucked up and i want to build a relationship with her but first; Get her help.

"This is beautiful." Claudia says as she stares at the night sky. I nodded for agreeing. "It sure is" Billie says and i look over at her to see her staring at me. i laughed and i playfully slap Billies shoulder. And she pushed me into the cold water. "Holy shit thats cold" i say panting from the cold water. They laugh and then Finneas pushed Claudia into the water with me. And i grab Billie as Claudia grab Finneas feet and we pulled then into the water. It wasnt that deep but it was above our chest.

We all just played around and splashed around for a while until we got too cold and got out of the water. Seeing our shirts now drenched in water, my shirt is showing my peachy pink bra and i cover myself with my arms. And i look over at billie whos shirt is also showing her bra but her bra was a beige so it doesnt show and its not that noticable, She wraps her arms around me from behind and lays her head on my shoulder. We talk for a while as we are all drying up before we hop in the car,

We drive home and as i go inside and its about 12:40 so we just hopped in the shower and washed and i put on one of billies Lost Cause top and a pair of silk short shorts. Billie puts on a pair of short shorts and a tee aswell, We have both of our hair up in a bun and as we go downstairs.

We head downstairs to see Finneas and claudia on the kitchen Island just talking, They looked at us with color drained from there face like they seen a ghost; "Are you guys okay" as i walk to the fridge to grab a drink. "y/n we gotta talk, we all need to." Claudia says. i started getting anxious, "Uhm- okay whats going on" i say while im holding Billies hand tighter.

"So i got a text from Maggie saying that your mom filed a police report- saying that we have you, and knowing that your still under your mom as her guardian; we have to bring you back home and we have 24 hours or Maggie will be in trouble for 'Kidnap'"

As she said that, i felt a big ass weight on my chest, im on the urge to cry but nothings coming out.. I know i want to help my mom but it seems like if i try now; it wont work.. "Are you deadass right now?!" Billie raises her voice making me flinch a little. "Yes but Maggie is trying her best to not bring you back bu-" she was interupted with a knock on the door.

Billie hovers on top of me as we walk to the door, we open it to see someone i never thought to see... My mom but with the Police. "Hello are you y/f/n y/l/n?" the officer said. "Uh- uhm- yeah" i stutter. "So i heard that you ran away?" The officer said, he looks like someone i know; like its at the tip of my tongue but i just cant tell. "No officer you got it all wron-" the officer interupted me. "You have to come with me" the officer said. They grab my hand but Billie and Finneas has my other while they are trying to drag me back in the house as the officer trying to drag me out. "No shes not going anywhere!" Billie yells at him. "Her mom is abusive, She should be in jail!" Claudia says in the back. The officer pulls out a tazer gun and points it at Billie as she dropped on the ground grunting and yelling in pain, Claudia help her trying to comfort her from the pain; holding her stomach from the part where he tazed it at.

Finneas drags me and he loses his grip and i get slammed on the ground and i turn to see the officer on top of me; i got a better look at him and seeing who it is; Its the guy that my mom was with; WHEN HE RAPED ME! "NO GET AWAY FROM ME YOU THE GUY THAT MY MOM SET ME UP WITH" I kick him in the groin and i crawl back and as i get to Billie; My mom grab my hair and drags me back to the enterence of the door; I scream and i hear Billie "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER" As i see her running at my mom and tackling her. I get up and i pull Billie off of her to see me mom unconsious from the punches she threw; "I called maggie, she'll be on her way" Claudia said; I was happy she said that but then; my vision got blurry; The last thing i seen was Finneas and Claudia jumping the police officer as Billie is kicking and punching him while the "officer" was choking Billie.. "y/n Are you okay?!? its me maggie; everything will be alright!" i hear her voice become quieter as i close my eyes and then... Blackness..
———-

A/N:

Hello so uhm- Her mom is back... yeah again.. this was out of my ass... bc this book is ass but tysm for 2k reads ilysm and rn im in child dev and im watching Tommyinit while writing this chapter- Im bored asl and uhm i gott do SUMMER SCHOOL AND I HAVE A SUMMER JOB YAY- Thanks depression for making my grades low🙄 DEPRESSION CAN EAT A DICK FRFR but anyways hru🥺❤️