T h i r t e e n

No Ones POV
They head home and took a good nap, woke up and got dressed. They postmated some food and talked until the door knocked, Billie sat up and went to go open it.. It was Claudia and Finneas. Billie hugged them and they walked towards the kitchen where they met y/n eating a burrito. "Heyy bitch!" Claudia says running towards y/n "Whats up hoe!" She hugged Claudia. "Whats up Ginger head" "Nothing much Curly head" We talked as i ate my breakfast burrito.

"What should we all do today?" "We should just walk around hollywood? probably look around and shop?" Claudia says. "But what about security?" Billie asks. "We'll call up mines and yours and we'll be okay right?" Finneas said to reassure them. They all agreed and a couple minutes past, they security were outside waiting for us. They head out with Finneas and Claudia holding hands was well of Billie and Y/n. They hop in the Uber XL and they drove to West Hollywood.

They walk around Hollywood and the security was walking around them but not to close to them. They head to the Gucci store to look around, Y/n catches her eye on this pink Gucci Handbag.

She grabs it goes straight to the cashier, She grabs her card and swipes it and it approved

She grabs it goes straight to the cashier, She grabs her card and swipes it and it approved. "Have a nice day" the cashier said, "Thanks" She walk over to Billie to see her looking at some shoes. "Ouu these look pretty" she said and y/n look at the shoes and she thought to herself that they will look so good on Billie because she like how its simple and it fits with her new color scheme.

"Want to get them?" y/n askes Billie

"Want to get them?" y/n askes Billie. "Yup" with a sharp "p" and she buys them and finneas bought a pair of shoes and claudia a bag that looks similar to y/n. They walk out and they continue there day, until they saw Paparazzi near the Chanel store. We walk over because y/n needs to buy some perfume because she ran out of some. "We can go to another store and by the time we finished shopping there, they would be away from there." y/n suggested and they agreed. They decided to go to the shoe store.

They walk around and Billie and Y/n ran straight to the Retros because Y/n and Billie has a obsession of retros. They run over and look at the the wall full of them. They both bought the same pair of shoes so they can match.

(idk i want to be detailed as possible but im too lazy buh ima do for yah🥺🤍)

Billies POV
The group looked around and shop for some more, and then as we walk up to sweet greens, a fan noticed us. I thought she gonna do a ariana whistle and cry but she was mad chill, "You want a picture?" "Nah im good i just want to talk to ya" The first ever supporter that didnt want a picture, i like this. "Oh okay how are you?" I asked her. "Im doing very well and your lost cause mv was so great like biiiiitch" we all laughed. "Thank you thank you im glad you like it." Then we talked for a while and then she left. We ended up walking into sweet greens and we ordered and sat down.

————
-Afternoon-

Right now were chilling at Finneas's house and me and y/n are playing with peaches while Finn and Claudia are working on some stuff. Peaches was catching a toy that y/n threw and as she put the toy in her mouth she ran back to us to return it to throw it again. We kept doing that for what felt like a hour. We saw the sun starting to go down, seeing the sky turning pink and orange and blues, it was beautiful

We look at the sky seeing the cloud change their form and color, and i took a glance at the beautiful girl beside me, she was so intrigued by the sky, her plump cheeks, soft lips, her lovely curls, just everything about her makes everything better...

We look at the sky seeing the cloud change their form and color, and i took a glance at the beautiful girl beside me, she was so intrigued by the sky, her plump cheeks, soft lips, her lovely curls, just everything about her makes everything better around me, I interwining our fingers together and we just stared and we were just admiring the sky. Finneas and Claudia interupted us and they asked if we want to go stargazing. Me and y/n agreed and we chilled til it was nighttime.

———
12:43 p.m

Y/n POV

We all got into Finneas's car and we drove to the place he put in his gps. We was chilling til he put on the radio to hear "Til Forever Falls Apart" By Him and Ashe.
"Ohh my god yasss!" i said and they chuckled. Me and Claudia and Billie and Finneas started singing to eachother in the music.

"If the tide takes california, im so glad i got to hold ya, And if the sky falls, from heaven above, Oh, I know i had the best time, falling into love."

We were in the moment in the music. And when we got to the end, Me and Billie touched foreheads.

"I've spent a lifetime giving you my heart, I swear that I'll be yours forever 'Til forever falls apart"

And i gave her a little peck on the lips. She started blushing. "Awhh is Billie Bwushing?" I say in my cute voice. She started laughing. We rested eachother heads on eachother, having a little break from our moment, then a few songs went by and "Lost Cause" turns on.

"I sent you flowers, did you even care?, you ran the shower, and left them by the stairs."

I was feeling myself in this song i swear to you. This is like my bad bitch moment.

"Thought you had your shit together, but damn i was wrong, you aint nothin but a lost cause." I was definitely feeling myself to this song. I was vibing to it until i heard it stop. "What the fuck ginger ass?!" i said to him, "Were here" he smiled at me. I felt stupid but i got out the car to see the night sky and a glowing moon in the middle of it.