E l e v e n

I go back and i before i go open her door i heard my name in the convo they having...

Denzel: Italic
Billie: Bold

Hows you and y/n
I never felt this way before and ever since brandon, i thought i would never have anyone who can fix my broken ass heart.
I see alot in her and the great moments we had on tour a couple months ago, i see how much she makes you happy, not like drew and zoe happy, like inlove happy, you know?
Well i did like her for a while,but my mind kept saying that she will break my heart as well.
Well dont listen to your mind billie, and again i see alot in her, she can be the person who can make you happy
She already is.

My heart started melting as i feel on the urge to cry and i opened the door and i saw billie make her adorable llama face in suprise. "Awhh i make you happy?" i said in a baby voice. she pouts her lip at the response i made and she opened her arms, signaling me to hug her and i jumped on the bed ontop of her and we just sat there laughing our asses off. "Hey whatsup y/n" Denzel says through the phone. "Hey whatsup how are ya?" i say back and we all talked to eachother for a hour or two. He ended the call and me and billie was just vibing to Summer Walker.

Then her song "SWV" came on and we just looked at eachother, She bites her lip as we looked at eachother. Then she leaned and we kissed. It felt like she needed it, and i needed it too. I never felt this type if love in a while. And we madeout for a couple minutes. At this point i was on her lap. And i started kissing her neck. Not leaving marks because i dont want fans nor anyone to instigate. Then she started kissing my neck and after a couple minutes if kissing eachothers neck we looked at eachother and i see her eyes full of lust, "We should go to sleep" Billie said. I agreed and we fell asleep.