T w e n t y - T w o

Billies POV:
As i texted brook; my eyes go back on the paper of my outfit for the met that finneas passed to me. The outfit is beautiful.. its like outside of the box but cute as fuck so we only live once so go for it billie. I agreed the option and finneas started talking to me more about what i have to do and where i should go. I listened carefully because im fully new to this.. to be the co-chair of the event.. thats scary but awesome at the same time.

After a couple disagreements and alot of agreements we drove to the fitting for my outfit. We walked into a huge and nice looking building and as we walked in; we were introduced to people i didnt know nor met.. then i figured its just people who works in the building. Then they took me and Finneas to the back of the store to a elevator and went up to some sort of penthouse like room. We were confused until i saw the designer of the dress, OscarDeLaRenta i started shitting bricks.. i didnt know he was making my dress... He greeted me and Finneas and he led me to the back where the dress is held.

Brooks POV:
Me and Claudia started our day with a cafe down the street by her house. We walk in the she orders and matcha and i order a Bubble tea because its new there so why not i love bubble tea. We sit down at the table and we just start talking. "So.. i heard that you and billie are taking some things to the new level.." claudia chuckled..

i was confused at first but i guess Billie told them what happened the other night... dammit bil. "Uhmm yeah.. it was great" reimagining what happened in detail makes me crave her very bad at the moment. I got out of my trance as claudia snaps her fingers at my face. "You fantacizing her arent you?" she chuckled at me. i started blushing and she playfully pushed my arm. "Damn your in love and dont worry i be thinking about finneas like that when we have our nights." she said and i lowkey threw up because i dont see finneas ever fuckin... (a/n frr lmaoo)
hes like a brother to me and i dont find him ever being freaky i know he says dumb shit but never do the dumb shit he says. "Girl pause it i dont want to hear finneas sex life" i chuckled and we both were laughing. We continued talking for like 30 minutes until we finished our drinks and we bought another for the road and headed out the cafe.

On our way out i got a call from a unknown number... i was nervous and i accepted it and a women voice was heard.. "Hello is this brook florence?" i was scared but i said yes anyways. "Yes and im sorry but whos this?" i said nervously. "Im sorry for not introducing myself but im the executive of Victoria Secret; do you have any time to talk?" I was so confused but excited...

i got into the car and i put my phone on bluetooth and claudia put the windows up so no one can hear. "So i was wondering if you want to do a photoshoot for our new simple basics line?" she asked and Claudia looked at me and kept shaking her head signaling to do it. I said yes and she told me more information about it and eventually the call ended.. Im gonna model for something pretty scandelous ;)

Billies POV:
I try the dress on and it fitted perfectly and it looked so beautiful i love the off-shoulders and the nice peachy elegant pink color.. gives me princess vibes and i like that.

I agreed to show it at the met and we agreed on something and we headed out the building

I agreed to show it at the met and we agreed on something and we headed out the building. We stopped by to grab something to eat because i havent ate something good in the past couple hours last thing i enjoyed eating was brook so time for some thai food. I ordered and ate and then i called brook to see what shes up to and i see her with claudia

We talked until we got in the car and she wanted to tell me something but kinda scared to say it.. "Are you trying to tell me something because your not acting normal.." i asked confused. "Okay so VS called me and said they want to work with me." she said kind of scared. Im happy for her she always wanted to do something with her life but i dont know why shes nervous about it. "Why are you nervous?" i asked. "Because knowing im gonna show alot of skin... and alot of my body.. but my body is private; only one specific person can see it and thats you." she said as she chuckled at the last word. mhm thats all mine. i told her itll be alright and that its okay to shed layers. She calmed down after a while and i stayed on the call with her until we met up at the house.

Wsg putas and jesus fuck billies met gown is soo mf sexy bro- how was ya day and have ya slept, drank water, ate, got puss- im jsp but blow my story up its slowly falling apart and ily all and thanks for the support i appeciate it🤍