T w e l v e

Trigger: Mention Of the M-word and Que-Tip💀
Billies POV:
I woke up from the sun glistening from my window. I rub my eyes to get better focus, i look down to see y/n burried in my neck with her hair covering her face, her legs wrapped around mine and her hands laying on my chest. She looks so cute when she was asleep. Her mark she had on her face kinda died down it doesnt show a mark but it hurts when you touch that area. I softly drag my hand against her soft skin.

Admiring her beauty, her presence, her existence. She woke up from me having my hand on her cheek. She woke up and i see the sun beaming on her lovely dark brown eyes. Seeing her cute and plump cheeks glow from the sun. "Well you look beautiful in the morning." She said. And i blush from what she said because i never get this type of love from anyone.

"Have you seen yourself? you look angelic." I say. She burried her face back into my neck to hide herself from blushing infront of me. I chuckled from how soft she is and we just laid there looking in eachothers eyes that are glowing from the sun, revealing every detail in our eyes. Admirimg our presence. After what felt like forever of admiring, we got off the bed and went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth and splashed water in our face. "Hop on my back." I said to her. "Wait huh?" she said and then chuckled. "Hop on mamas" "But why tho" "I dont know i just want you on my back" "Um okay but if i fall and bust my ass we gonna have a problem." She said and i chuckled.

She stood on the toilet and she hopped on my back. I grab her legs and held them around my waist. I started tickling her feet as we walk out the bathroom, her laugh is so adorable jesus fuck. We walk to the kitchen to see everyone talking about something, i didnt think much of it so i went to grab the breakfast burritos my mom made and handed one to y/n behind me and she ate it as she was on my back. "Well you guys look happy." Maggie says. "Im always happy when im with you all" y/n says. "Were happy that your happy." They all said. She burried her head in my neck. "Stopp you guys making me nervous" she says, They asked why and she said, "Because i never been the cared for or loved ina while, from you guys of course but like.. i dont know i feel loved and cared for." She pouts her bottom lip.

My mom places her hand on her heart and said "Im glad we made you feel that way, I want you to feel loved, i think of you as my own daughter." "And i think of you as my own mother" she said back. My mom started to tear "You dont realize how long ive wanted you to say that, because i want you to call someone mom who you actually mean it to, and its me you said that to." "Of course!" She gets off my back to walks to hug my mom. "I love you mama" She says in her baby voice. "I love you more y/n" i started tearing up

Y/N POV:

I stopped hugging maggie to see everyone tearing up. "Why you guys crying awh" i said pouting my lip. "Because you called her mama and we finally see you happy" Finneas said wiping the tears off his face. We all had a group hug for what feels like forever.. i didnt want it to end. We broke the hug and we all just talked. "So y/n were deciding on taking you on tour with us" Mama Maggie said and billie smirked at her response, "Wait really?!" I said in suprise. Billie smirked at me and i went to give maggie a hug. "Dont thank me, thank Billie, because she did ALOT of convincing" Billie smirked at me "I want you by my side babe" Bil said "Awhh bubbie" i gave her hug.

Billies POV:
She gave me a hug and smelling her natural scent, i will never get used to it, its like a suprise all the time, and i love it when she calls me bubbie, its so cute. We broke the hug and we all just chilled the rest of the day. Im excited she gets to go on tour with me. Not because i dont want her alone, but i love her presence it makes me feel like something i never felt before. I feel a big ass spark when im with her and the little makeouts we have, like damn i want her to be mine, she will be mine one day. Im just worried she doesnt feel the same or she might break my heart, but i highly doubt her breaking my heart, shes too soft to do that.
——-