E i g h t

A Couple Weeks Later —
Billies POV:
I woke up from the golden sun beaming on my face. I wake up to see Y/n still her face buried to my chest. I pulled her hair behind her ear to se her cute smushed against my chest. Jesus shes perfect. I go on my phone for a couple minutes to see people comment and have their reaction about my new hair. Its good to have my lovely blond hair be free to the public now. I hear Y/n grunt as if she woke up. I see her eyes flutter and opened and went straight to my eyes. "Goodmorning Billie" she says in her cute weak voice. "Goodmorning Mamas"

I pick her up from the bed and i bring her to the kitchen to see my parents cooking and talking and Finneas and Claudia sitting and talking. "Jezz you guys came already?" i ask. "We have a key so we can come at 2 am if we wanted to" My parents said, i chuckled to their response and i look over to see Finneas and Claudia walking towards us to give me and y/n a hug. I hugged Finneas and he whispered in my ear "Hows y/n?" Hes like a over protective brother to me and her. i shook my head as a response to yes and he smiled and he went to hug her as Claudia hugged me and he did a little talk to her about hows she doing. I swear shes like a BIG part of our family. So then we all sat down and ate breakfast.

Im happy to see y/n eat, so far shes been doing good, im happy shes been doing good.. yeah she had breakdowns here and there but, shes getting there. But shes been doing very good, we havent left eachothers side. I tried to bring her out as much as i can. I havent told her yet that she can come on tour with us. I want to tell her last minute, i dont know why but i will.

Today im going to bring her to the mall so i can spoil her. I never did this in a while because of my past relationships but she deserves it.

She was downstairs doing the dishes with my mom. And i was upstairs cleaning myself up. After that, i go downstairs and i see y/n walking towards me for a hug. I hug her tight. Her lovely scent of vanilla and musk is such a good combo. "Get ready mamas" i tell her. she gave me a confused face on my response. "Wait why i thought were gonna stay in today?" she said then i told her "Im gonna take you on a little spree, my treat" she looked at me and said "Billie no, i dont want you to spend money on me." she said and i was suprised because i never met anyone who declined on a spree for free. "Mamas you deserve it. I want to spoil you." i tell her and then "If you spoil me, ima spoil you because i will feel like shit if i dont do the same for you." The family looked at me and y/n and then finneas said "I never met a person that doesnt like being spoiled." she looked at him confused "Because i dont want money, i could care less, i just friendships and love, god that was chessy" we all laughed at her response. "So how about we all buy eachother something?" Claudia suggested and we all agreed. So everyone is gonna buy one thing for everyone today.

A/N:

Hello you hotties, sorry for being inactive i wasnt motivated...