S i x

Billie POV:
I wake up to see y/n running her fingers through my blonde hair. "Goodmorning Eilish" y/n says, "Goodmorning mamas" She asked me when does she leave, i shrugged because i havent seen the doctor yet. We talk for a few and then we was interupted by a knock on the door. "You can come in!" y/n says, god i love her voice.

My mom walks in the check on us and as soon she sees y/n she drops all her stuff and went to her and hugged the shit out of her. She is so close to y/n than to anyone like. ever. "Im so glad your awake, how are you my love" my mom says. "Im doing well kinda shaky right about now thank you for asking how are you?"

She says she been fine and then she started talking about how y/n gonna stay with us for a while. "Yay she can sleep in my room then" I say excitedly. Then i hug her tight and then she hugs me back while running her fingers through her hair. We all stay silent and then the doctor came in the tell us that shes awake and that we can take her home now.
—-
After we got ready to leave, we are being crowded with papps. I held y/n hand and very lowkey so no one can see and i can feel her hand shaking trying to hold it but shes too weak to hold it tight enough. The papps are asking questions that i get on the daily that involves me and y/n.

I ignore until i hear one of the papps saying "why are with a girl who opens her legs to older men" that shit made my blood boil, i snap back at him saying "Dont ever say that about her ever again!!" and i look over at y/n to see her breathing heavily and tears streaming down her eyes. I hold her close to me and me feeling her body shake makes my heart break even more.

We get into the car and my mom and dad was in the front and me and y/n was in the back of the car and claudia and finneas was in the middle seats. "Is that what people think of me as, a girl who opens her legs to people" y/n asks me quietly and me hear her voice break after she said girl. I pulled her close to me hearing her quiet sniffles and sobs. "Im so sorry for that, they can be a dick at times." Finneas says to y/n

"I wish i can kick them in the dick, they dont know the real story and it hurts me seeing her like this" Claudia says. "I know she is a sweet and kind soul, and she goes through so much stuff and now papparazzi are making it worse" My mom says as her voice breaks. She really cares about her im not conplaining at all.. i care about her also. I would do anything for her to be happy.

——
Y/N POV:
Im trying hard to keep myself together but the papparazzi had to ruin it.. is that what im really known for? Do people think im a whore? i silently cry on Billies chest as shes running her fingers through my wavy/curly hair. It hurts to see her family talking about it, i get it they care about me but... i just never had people care about me like this. like. ever.

——
We walk into Billies house and jesus christ... since when the fuck she bought a house..?! i walk in to see so much plants and everything was nice and light.. my kind of style. I go to her kitchen to see what she has to eat, i open her fridge to see she was leftovers of takeout, i take it out and ate it cold... yes i know it wierd but for one it taste good and two im lazy to heat it up.

Im struggling to eat my cold noodle silently until billie walks into to kitchen and sat next to me. She sees me struggling but im trying to keep it normal. She lays her head on my shoulder as im resting my head ontop of hers. "Everythings gonna be okay.. Got it" she says to me.. i shook my head slightly and we both look at eachother for a solid minute or so.. felt like forever.. her lovely ocean blue eyes can really get someone lost and forget everything around them.

The stare was interupted by Claudia.. "Ouuu whatcha doin" She says jokely. We both shruged gesturing that nothing is going on. "How about y/n can get dressed and we can have a little family get together at me and finns house huh?" She says and Billie agrees and so do i. I get up but to realize that i have no clue where i can find a room and then billie takes me to her room and i was in shock of how beautiful it is. She says that she has some of my clothes with her that she picked up from her moms house. I go to her bathroom and turn on the bathroom speaker and listened to Some music and then my favorite song of billies "Party Favor" went on and i was vibing to it.

I hop out of the shower and put some clothes on, I put on a nice pink sweatpants on with a white crop top and i hopped on my custom air forces i never had the chance to wear because i was scared to ruin them.

And i put my hair down because why not?

And i put my hair down because why not?. I head downstairs to see everyone getting ready to leave. I see billie eyeing me up and down a little bit and we all walk out and head to the car. We got into the car and me and billie shared earbuds and listened to music and resting on eachothers shoulders throughout the car ride.

I was woken up by finneas kicking my leg. I jokely silently yell hey to him telling him to stop, i see that we arrived at the house. I woke up billie from her little beauty sleep on my shoulder and i gestured her to tell her that we are here. we got out of the car and as i get out i help billie sinse shes half asleep. We walk in to have a sloppy licking greeting from peaches. I pet her and hug her as i was on the floor getting licked by her. Me and billie waited as they all went to unpack their things and me and billie was outside and she was laying across my thighs just having a conversation.

Y/n Bold
Billie normal

"Billie"
"Yes y/n"
"What will happen about my mom?"
"I dont know mamas but all i know is that your not going back there."
"You promise i wont go back?"
"I promise"

I look in her bright blue eyes that are shining from the sun and her glowy clear skin. And we just sat there, appreaciating our presence. Then i get up and laid next to her. We both locked to eachothers eyes for it felt like 2-3 minutes. "You have some beautiful brown eyes you know that?" Billie says to me i thanked her and then i see her eyes get glossy and start to water. "Whats wrong" i tell her. "Its just crazy that a sweet and innocent and beautiful girl like you has to go through that, you shouldnt deserve that at all and i feel like the worst best friend." she says as her voice breaks. "no no no, its not your fault, it was my fault for not telling you and its gonna be okay.... right?" "Everything will definitly be okay, i promise. i want to help you and make you Happier than ever"
——

A/N:
WASSUP HOES sorry for the long wait im just sick of life at this point and uhhhh maggies live... Whats the mystery boy that billie was wit?!?!? if its a lover im not mad is that im just scared of her being heartbroken like with *cough* que *cough* and i dont want her back down that dark path🥺 but other than that u can date, fuck, drink, inject, Whatever the hell you want🤣🤣🤣 well not dwugs tho... dont do drugs you asshats😒🤣 ily tho

-ur fellow simp ass crybaby "billiesanimedoll"