T w e n t y - F i v e

We end up back in the hotel we stood at and tomorrow we have to head to the airport so we can make it to my other concert.. And then as we got in i started to get tired.. "You tired babe?" brook asked. I shook my head and she signaled me to hop on her back. I hopped on her back and we made our way to the elevator. I quickly fell asleep on her back.

Brooks POV:
Billie fell asleep on my back and looked over at maggie to see her smiling at me. I smiled at her back and everyone began to smile at me. "Okay this is creepy why all of you guys smiling at me" i chuckled. "Because we never had someone care about billie as much as you do.. if she was with any of her exes; she would be trying to sleep on them but they would push her head off their shoulder." finn said. "Well don't ever think i'll ever treat her like that; she may be my best friend and my future wife, but i'll always treat her like she's above me; which she already and forever will be above me." i say to them. I dont want to hurt her nor lose her.

The elevator opens to the hallway of the floor our room is on.. i walk towards the door; billie still on my back fast asleep. I unlock the door and i bring the sleepy girl to our room and i slowly place her on the bed and i began to take off her clothes and bra leaving her in her panties and i went to the bathroom where our luggage is and i grabbed a long tee and put it over her head and dragging it down her body..

I grabbed a cleansing water and a cotton pad and rubbed her mascara off her eyes and added moisturizer on her face softly messaging it on her cheeks and forehead. I step and admire her face. then i sighed and walked towards our hotel door so can check on maggie. Then i heard billie grunt. "Yes babes?" i said to her. "where you going?" she said in a tiring voice. "I'll be back i have to go check up on your mom." "Oh.. okay." she said. "You want me to stay or..." i asked her. "No its okayy but please be safe because there's creeps out there." she says as she dozed back into her sleep. "I will billie dont worry, Love you be right back." i told her and i shut the door quietly and walk two doors down to maggie's and patrick's room.

I knock on it and then maggie opens the door and lets me in. i see finneas and claudia talking with patrick about the festival for tomorrow. "Hows billie?" maggie said. "Oh shes good i just changed her and took her makeup off with out her knowing." maggie smiled and chuckled at me. "I swear your a keeper." she says to me. We began talking and then eventually i left and went back into the room.

I stopped in my tracks when i realized billie havent ate yet.. so i decided to order taco bell. I walk my back into the room and then i opened it i saw billie... and her ex...

Oop plot twist but like this!!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING A LOT schools has been kicking my fat ass to the curb lol but yeah ily x AND TYSFM FOR 10k!!