T h r e e

She looks at me in complete shock and me currently waiting for her to start yelling at me.
"Y/n why the fuck would you lie to me?! You promised me y/n, you never broke a promise before!" i felt guilty when she said that, well i was from the start.

"Because billie i dont want you to worry about me and forget what your doing right now! im sorry but i hate it when you guys always worry about me because i dont want you guys to cancel or move everything out of the way for me" trying not to breakdown infront of her on the phone.

"I dont care about my music, or anyone right now, all i care about is you because i hate seeing you go through this." she says as i see a tear going down her cheek. then i hear footsteps in the background to see finneas and maggie in the background.

"Whats going on billie why are you crying" Maggie says worried. "Its y/n mom.. look at her!" she hands her and finneas the phone and they looked at me in shock. "Oh my god y/n what happened?! I thought everything was okay!?" "Im sorry Maggie but my mom did this to me and i didnt want you guys to worry about me" my voice breaks.
I start crying on the phone.. "Were coming home tommorow and were gonna figure something out, your not going back there anymore, i swear your mom needs to rot in prison" i hurts that my mom does this to me but with billies mom saying that to me, i feel safe. "We will talk about it when we get back home, get some sleep" finneas says. I agreed and they gave billie back the phone. "Ill talk to you tommorow goodnight bill- she cuts me off "Can we stay on the phone please" she says but it sounds like shes anxious about me.

I shook my head and dozed off to sleep because i was tired as hell. "This is all my fault mom i shouldve stayed there, we shouldve cancelled the tour. I hate seeing y/n go through this i swear mom when i see her mom im beating her ass." I was hearing some of the stuff she said and i know we've been friends forever but i never seen her this mad about it. it made me tear up because i didnt tell her the truth
—-
Its the morning.... i wake up to my alarm, i grunt and turn over to check my phone to see this:

 i wake up to my alarm, i grunt and turn over to check my phone to see this:

I swear i hope she gets ran over... i ignore the text message and block her because i dont wanna hear her right now. So i head out of billies room to see Claudia making breakfast. "Goodmorning! how did you sleep?" she asked "it was good until i woke up to my mom texting me." i roll my eyes "whats her problem? do you guys not get along or?" she doesnt know the story like everyone else.. "so when my dad was around, she was mad toxic to him like itll be the middle of the night and all i hear is her yelling at him for money, she hits him with objects and break shit because she doesnt have what she wants.. so my dad left her and she started putting her anger out on me so yeah.." just me thinking about that just stabbed my heart.

"Oh wow im so sorry" Her trying to comfort me. "its fine but she gets mad at me for either something she done or i wont give her money, sometimes she takes my card and i be getting notifications about what she spent on it, good thing my dad sends me money but half the time she takes it, it just sucks living with her but i have no choice." me being on the urge to cry. Claudia sees me and hugs me from behind trying to comfort me. "atleast billies coming home today" she said excitedly. "well i know shes not gonna be happy about what happened to me" i look down. "ima go head to my house really quick to go get some clothes" i said "No No im scared for you to go back there, here borrow mine" Claudia says worriedly "Claudia its fine, shes probably not even home anyways ill tell you if i need help okay" I tell her and she agreed and i head out the house
—-
I walked to my house to go get some clothes but as soon as i walk in, i see my mom on the couch with a new sketchy ass dude. "Y/n now your here! where were you!?" she yells at me "Mom for one quit yelling and two i was just at a friends i wanted to go see how shes doing." she looks at me in anger. She gets up towards me and the dude that was on the couch went infront of trying to shield me. "You need to calm down y/m/n" She grunts and pushes him to me making me hit my head on the wall "Dammit ma!" i say out loud.

She starts yelling again in a slur so obviously shes drunk or somethings in her i dont know and i dont give two shits. I ignore her and walked away to my room to grabs some clothes.

As i put my clothes in my bag i hear her yelling and talking shit about me. "I hate her why can she just not exist anymore!? shes the reason why im like this! shes a piece of shit!" And the sketchy dude in there trying to calm her down. I pay not attention to that until i heard her say something that made my blood boil. "I cant wait to sue her father so i can finally take his money and live my life to the fullest." I heard what she said and i took my bag and walked out of my room to see her yelling and walking around the house saying so much dumb shit.

She looks at me and say "i hope you know that i never loved you!" i chuckled at her acting like she really hurted my feelings there "listen bitch you act like you did something there, and just to let you know i never loved you too.. And neither did dad" i chuckled at her and what she doesnt know that in his will, he gonna give all his valueables and fortunes to me which im very happy about. But do i feel bad, Nope. I walk out of there smirking knowing that at the end of the day im gonna win and that karma is coming for her ass, or so i thought... next thing you know, there was something on my face making me pass out...

A/N:
Sorry for bad writing im still getting new to this but what happend ouuuuu? hahah ima stfu now😌