T w e n t y - F o u r

Couple weeks later (a.n: ik i said i would make a part two to the last one but i changed my mind sorry but enjoy the chapter!)
———— ———— ———— ————

Brooks POV:
These past couple weeks has been great! Me and billie went to the met with her family and we had mutliple arguments because she told me to dress up and go with her but i said no because its her night. and i didnt want to ruin anything. but ill told her ill be there in the after party so that cheered her up;

Then we went to vegas for the iHeartRadio music fest and i was cheering her on.. her lovely voice; she was so happy to perfrom for her supporters again,, but the crowd was dry as hell.. (a/n: BROO ISTFG BRO THE CROWD WAS DRY ASF THERE WRD2) But we had fun after if you know what i mean. then we headed to the Life is Beautiful event and the crowd loved her. Seeing her smile made my heart warm. and we went shopping and spoiled eachother and went to around vegas and went around some vegan shops and i hung out with her parents more.. because they are part of my life aswell.

I just wish everything just stays like this forever..

Billies POV:
After my Governors Ball performance; (b4 the actual event happened soo idk what to rlly expect what she will do there but yeahh.) I went into the backstage and i chilled in the greenroom and everyone knows not to be in there at first after my performance. Im here taking my asthma pump while brook is messaging my foot.

I love it when shes on tour with me. She sometimes to do stuff that my mom would usually do; which i never let anyone do so shes a lucky girl; We talk and shes here soothing me and calming me down and then i went up to her and kissed her plump soft lips and it quickly turned into a makeout sesh because i dont know how to keep myself cool around her.

As it started to get heated to the point where im on top of her; until my brother opened the door and she stopped and looked at him in embarrassment. "Jesus christ how many times am i gonna see ya doing something thats freaky" he says as he covers his eyes. "Billie started it; i was just messaging her leg" she threw me under the bus that fake ass. "Sorry finneas" i chuckled. "Can you please get a room you two?" Claudia says. "Sayless" i winked at brook and her face turned red as a damn tomato. We laughed and then my mom and dad ended up walking in and all of us acted like nothing happened; They walked and they hugged me and told me i did a good job and then we just sat around and talked for a while.

After our break we decided to pack up and start heading back to the van. We grabbed our bags and we started walking out the green room door; I checked my pockets to find out i dont have my phone in it; i started to panic til brook turned around and asked what happened. "I cant find my phone!" She whips it out from her backpack side pocket and handed it to me. "i found it when i was in the bathroom, your so irresponsible" she chuckled at me. I playfully rolles my eyes and we began to catch up with the other to outside.

On the way out we see a group of people next to the entrence of the way in to the stage. They shouted my name and brook to hug us; We went up to them and they began to hug me and brook; i love how they love her as much as i do. She started talking to them like i would.. And started talking to them aswell. Someone started crying and brook said "Awhh whos crying ?! i wanna hug em!" She said and everyone awed her and the person who was breaking down walked to the front of the big crowded people and looked at both of us. "Billie give her a hug!" she said to me giving me a pouty face. "I wanna hug both of you please." the crying girl said. "Wait me too?" brook said pretty shocked. "I dont want to ruin ya moments with billie." she nervously chuckled. "But you and billie are the reason im here today." It made brook tear up; kinda did for me too. We both gave her a hug. And then we done a group hug then said goodbye to them.

We hopped in the van and we both went in the back back seat; i went on my phone and to see that its 2 am.. I groaned and then brook offered to me to lay my head on her lap.. she had a skirt on so this is fun... I laid my head on her lap and i faced towards her stomach. She messages my hair and goes on her phone watching videos. I sneakily pulled her skirt up her thigh alittle making me have a easy entrence. I go closer to her and i teased her against her bikini area. She started breathing heavily. and she looked down to see me playing and teasing her a little bit. she grabbed my chin and said "not right now billie". "But im hungry" "wait til we get into the hotel". she laughs I pout and i sit up and i look over at her phone to see her looking at fanpages of me and about the concert. She bites her lip at the pic of me. I put my head near her neck and lowkey kissing up on her neck. She breathed heavily and then she started to place her hand on my thigh and continued to go up and go in between my legs. shes touches my sensitive area. "Hmm you dont got underwear on from the jump huh" she whispered to me.

Oop looks like ima get a good night sleep tonight...

Now that im starting to get more comfortable to write smuts... get ready teehee.. but tysm for joining this story and follow me on my socials its on my bio on my profile ilysm and GET THIS BOOK TO 10k!!