T e n

Billies POV:

We just arrived to my parents house, we walk to the door to hear pepper waiting on the other side and we open to the door to see pepper jump on y/n and showering her with licks i walk inside to greet my parents and talked to them for a while.
"So hows you and y/n?" she asked while stiring pasta. "i did it mom" she dropped her spoon because she knew exactly what i was talking about. she looked at me in pure shock and gave me hug. "Yay finally you did it, was it magical" "we were laying down in the rain and i made the first move" i said and my dad and mom hugged and congratulated me because for the past couple years i had a little crush on y/n and then it grew as we grew up.

I walk back to y/n to see her playing with pepper, i hug her from behind and then she turned and hugged me back. I grab her hand and i brung her to my parents. They hugged her and said "So i heard about the kiss" my mom said which made y/n blush and hid her face in her hands. "Whats gonna happen in the future are you guys together now?" my dad said. "Lets just see what the future holds" y/n said looking at me. I want her to be mine forever.

We all talked and then Finneas and Claudia arrived finneas walk towards y/n and hugs her then me, and then claudia hugs y/n then me. "Have you guys done it yet?" finneas whispered in my ear. i shook my head slightly saying yes and his eyes widened, he whispered to claudia about it and claudia took y/n to the backyard and finneas took me to the front porch.

Y/N POV:
Claudia drags me outside and we sta on the floor under the silk rope things that are hanging from a branch. I decided to try it out because i never did it before because i overthink alot and im a pussy. I got on it and i did a split because thats easy. Claudia asked "So i heard you and billie kissed?" i hid my head in the silk and blushed. "ahhhh its true! who made the first move?" she asked excitedly, "Billie did and i wish it didnt end." i told her still hiding myself from blushing. "Awee really? shes been telling us of how much she cares and loves you and she wont stop talking about you." Claudia said. I stopped hiding from the silk in confusion. Does Billie actually has feelings for me? i thought its just me overthinking. I just stood there in shock. "Do you have feelings for Billie?" Claudia questioned. "I do... but i never thought she would like me back.. i thought she thinks of us like sisters.." "But the kiss?" she questioned. "Okay i didnt know that was coming but damn... maybe she does like me.." As soon i said me and Claudia just kept talking about it.

Billies POV:

Finneas drags me to the porch and we both sat down, "So how was the kiss?" he asked and i started blushing. "It was honestly magical, it was cute and we were in the rain laying on the floor, it felt like a movie." He awed me and i punched him in the arm playfully and we kept talking about her. "I just want to fix all the broken shit in her life." i said. "Yeah and dont worry you got your family if you need any help." he reassured me. "Yeah thanks but after all this toxic shit with her mom and her ex... it really broke her and while i was on tour shes going through this and it makes me feel helpless for not helping her during those times." my voice broke. Finneas hugged me to reassure me that shes not gonna go through that no more. I know shes not, she never will.

Y/N POV:

Billie and Finneas walks outside to see me doing splits on the silk rope things. "Oh damn love, i thought you cant do the Aerial silks.." she said in shock. "When you use bed sheets to escape your house from a toxic mother, its just like that" i chuckled and then everyone chuckled. Billie climbs up on the other Silk and shes does tricks on them. Then we cross legs to eachother making us go face to face with eachother while legs are in some sort of twist. We were inches away eachother and then we touched noses. Thats when i heard a camera sound, its finneas taking a picture of us. "Oop" i say in nervousness "No no dont worry its not going anywhere" he chuckled. I look back to see Billie smiling at me. I got lost in her eyes again. "We should do this often" Billie says softly. I chuckled "Yeah we should" "I swear you have such a cute laugh" and bury my head in her shoulder hiding from me blushing. Maggie shouts out that dinner is ready. We unwrap our legs from eachother and we roll down to the ground and walk in the house. We sat at the table and she made vegan mac and cheese.

———-
After we ate we just hung out and talked and play ed Uno, "Uno Bitch!" I say and quickly cover my mouth because i dont like cursing infront of her parents.. or adults in general. Maggie and Patrick chuckled, "Its okay, you should know by now that Billie cant say a sentence without a bad word" Finneas said. Billie punched his arm playfully. I laughed and rested my shoulder on Billie. Billie rested her head ontop of mines. We played until i put my last uno card. I won, as always. Billie flipped me off and i did it back. "Good doing business with ya!" I said and they chuckled. We played a couple more rounds and everyone won once and finneas and claudia won 3 times and i won billie over 2 points. As i should.

We put the game away and me and Billie cleaned up and i was doing the dinner dishes. Billie wraps her arms around me from behind. "I really love you, you know that right." "Of course, i love you more bubs" I turn to hug her back. She kisses my forehead. I finish up the dishes while she sweeps the kitchen. "Wanna sleep here or you wanna go back to my place?" Billie asks and i chose the first option. We walk to her room and she turned on the red lights. I guess we are all having a sleepover because Fin and Claudia are in his room so yeah. We changed into a oversized tee with shorts. I climbed on the bed and billie climbed on after. I sit with my legs crossed on my phone while Billie is laying on her back on her phone also. She facetimes someone and i duck to not get my body in the frame. She grabs my hand and told me that i dont need to hide. I positioned myself back into my criss cross and i went back to my phone. The person that she facetimed answered. It was Denzel. "Hey whatsup Billie" he said through the phone. "Hey dumbass" she joked. They talk after a while and i got off the bed and walked out to go get some water. "You want water babe?" i yelled out from the kitchen. "Yess pwease" she said in her baby voice, i laughed softly because i can never get used to the baby voice. I heard the parents saying awe to me and Billie. I chuckled at them and i went over and hugged the parents goodnight.

I go back and i before i go open her door i heard my name in the convo they having...