N i n e t e e n

Y/N POV:
Im excited to show her what i have planned. I drive up to the unknown woods and as i run to billie before she takes a step my clumsy ass trips and fell on my hand and scraped the shit; great fucking job dumbass. I took the pain and continued walking towards billie and told her to put a blindfold on and she was confused at first but proceeded to put it on; i slowly walk her to the woods and she was kinda shaky, "Why you so scared billie?" i asked; "im just nervous thats all" i grabbed bith her hands and rubbed then as a reassurence that its gonna be okay and that nothing bad will happen; she calmed down and i continued walking her to the spot; i told her to take her blindfold off and her reaction was adorable.

Billies POV:
"take your blindfold off" i hear her angelic voice in a exciting tone. i anxiously untie the cloth and what i looked at was a lovely field with a blanket that has some snacks i like and vegan foods and fantas and other drinks and candies with my family around the foods with smiles on there faces.

"Omg y/n this is so beautiful" i said with tears in my eyes.. i was very stressed with my album dropping and all the interviews left and right and photoshoots here and there and that i havent been really hanging with her alot and i thought i failed at being a good girlfriend and i think that this picnic made me think different. I hugged y/n telling her how much a i loved her and we sat down with my family.

Y/N POV:
We are eating snack and get a notification and i see that its a text from my hell of a mother.. it was a picture of us like she took it from a far.. i went into panic mode but i tried to keep my cool because i didnt want to get everyone frightened; a couple minutes and im keeping alert to make sure shes not around and i tried to calm down but then we ran out of fanta "ill be back ima go in the car to get more fanta" i told everyone.

I got up and i ran to the car to get the fanta and i walk back and what i see in the corner of my eye is my mom hiding in a bush... i played it cool and walked back like nothing happened.. bad idea....

Wsp sorry for short chapter again....