F i f t h t e e n

Y/N POV:

I wake up in a dark room, tied to a chair. I look around to see nothing but a figure on the floor; i cant quite see it due to the darkness of the room. I hear someone opening some sort of door and i pretended that i was still unconsious, til i got sucker punched in the face by someone, i look up to see someone infront of me; they turn on the light and i lost focus due to the sudden brightness of the light; i focused to see my mom, her eyes buldged open and her hair in a crazy bun, and her clothes looks like it hasnt been washed; and smells like she hasnt washed herself either.

"You think your slick trying to escape huh?" She says in a evil quiet voice. Before i can even open my mouth she slapped me across the face. I have a high pain tolerance so it didnt hurt as much. "Oh so you think it doesnt hurt?!" she says as im sitting there in my resting bitch face as blood drips down my nose. She punches me multiple times and after she finished she started ranting about me again; i rolled my eyes in annoyance and i can tell she didnt like that; i was knocked out unconsious.

—————
Finneas's POV:

I woke up in a hospital bed; on the side of me is Claudia in a hospital bed also, Bruises all over her face and she has bandages around her head; her lips are busted and swollen and so is her neck; I tried to get up but a sharp pain when down my back, i hear my mom walk in; her face was blotchy and red "Mom whats wrong?, wheres y/n and billie?"

She looked at me and i sudden silence. "Im sorry but they were taken" Hearing that made my heart stop; "What do you mean?" i say being on the urge to cry. "I tried my best and" shes stuttering on her words. "More of y/m/n friends came as a disguise and i thought they were real ambulence people" i started to cry hearing those words..

"They were kidnapped?" she started crying "Hey hey its not your fault" i reassured her. "Yes it is Fin, im so stupid" she breaksdown crying. Mom never cries from stuff like this because she always finds ways to solve them; she cant this time. We breakdown until i heard claudia grunting, "Fin? Where are you" she says in a weak tone. "Im here babe" she looks around and glares at me. "Is y/n okay?" she says in a anxious tone. "Im sorry" i break my voice. she breakdown aswell because we are all so close to y/n and were scared of her life at this moment. Then a police officer walks in "Uhm your the family of Billie O'Connell?" the police officer said; we shook our heads yes. "Well im sorry for you to hear this but she has also been kidnapped" Our hearts just stopped.

———-
Y/N POV:

I woke up in the same room but the light still on and the figure i saw before is still here; i try my best to look at it because my vision is fucked up right now and as i got a better look it was Billie I see her and shes tied down on the floor and so is her feet tied gladly she still has her clothes on but scared they done something; i was trying on how to get out of these ropes and i just rubbed and try my best to get out; little did they know that they are weak as fuck and i got out of them in a span of 3-4 minutes;

this place doesnt look familar so i try to look around for clues after like 5 minutes i hear someone come downstairs; i grab the closest weapon i can catch my eye on; it was a pair of garden sissors, i grab it and waited my the stairwell and as soon as they walk at the last step and hit them in the knee and they fall face first on the concrete;

I got a good look on the person i just "killed" and it was some guy that my mom knows i saw him before; one of my moms ole flings; i go back to see Billie and she was in and out of conciousness; "Babes wake up come on" she looks at me wierdly trying to focus; they definitely put something in her system, i untie her and as i was i heard a gun cocking andit was pointing the back of my head; I turn around to see my mother pointing it at me; "Hmm so you think your gonna run away again huh"
Shit-