S i x t e e n

You think you can run away again huh?

Y/N POV:
At this point im gonna beat her ass; "To be honest with you ma, yes i know im gonna run away again" and i punched her in the jaw and she fell wincing from the pain. I grab billie and i carried her bridal style. I run up stairs to see a group of guys and they were all under the influence so i ran out the house.

This place looked familiar like i remember this street; and i know theres a corner store down the street that this old women works at and that im pretty good friends with; i run down there and as i walk in stuggling to keep billie in my arms; she runs to me to help and we bring billie up to her house (she lives ina apartment above her corner store) We place billie on the couch and gave her water as billie is struggling to keep herself up. I tried calling Finneas on the womens house phone... No answer... called Claudia.... No answer. "Dammit!" i yelled making Billie and the old women flinch.. I mumbled a sorry and i just kept pacing back and forth trying to find a way to get in contact with anyone.. "Have you tried to call my mom?" billie asked. "Do you know the number?" She shoik her head as she looked down.. i dont know her number either..
————-
Finneas POV:
After a couple hours im doing well and im back home.. claudia isnt since she was in pretty bad condition; me and my mom are running around the living room trying to find a way to get them. "Do you have the tracker on Billie?!" My mom asked; We have this little tracker thing we put on Billies phone. I go the app on my phone and it shows that shes offline and that i cant see her location.. "Dammit!" i toss my phone across the room. My dad walks in with Claudia.

I run over til i was stopped by him; "She needs to be on bed rest for a couple days" he said quietlt since she was sleeping. I groan at the reponse and i tried to figure out ways to find them; i idea popped in my head; "What if they are hiding at there moms house or-' i was cut off by my mom; "Hold on this phone number keeps calling me" she answers it. "Hello now is not a goo- wait y/n?!" me and my dad run up to my mom as she puts her phone on speaker, "Y/n is Billie with you?!" i ask "Yes shes with me; they put something in her system and this kind lady brung us to her house so we can help get better." "Are you okay?!" i ask. "Im alright my body is sore as a bitch but other than that im fine" "Tell us where you are" y/n asks someone where they are and she says back on the phone the address. "Wait i know that street" my mom said worriedly.

"Y/n dont say anythiing after this but leave that place now; that women is not who think she is.." she said okay bye. I looked at my mom confusingly as why she said that... "That women was a friend of her mom..she might be setted up again.." (Oh shi)

Y/N POV
As she said that my heart dropped down to my stomach... But it cant be; i known her for a while she wont hurt me.. or can she? "I think ima head out and thank you for helping!" i told the old lady, im having a gut feeling that maybe mama maggie is right.. "Oh no sweetheart; dont leave now until your friend is okay" she said but she sounded wierd as if she knows what happening right now. "No ima go and bring her home" i told her and i carry Billie until i walk to the door to see my mom again... but with a swollen jaw. "Jesus fucking christ let me be for once" i said annoyed. "No because im going to get what i want; and thats you" my mother said. "Can i atleast drop her home for gods sake?!" She nodded. "But if you dont come home right after; you and her little perfect family will grt hurt so i-' i cut her off. "Okay now can you shut the hell up so i can drop her off so me and you can get this whatever shit you want over with?!" i walk past her and i go down stairs and headed outside and i see billie is waking up. "Hey you" i say to her; *What happened?* she asked anxiously, *Something happened but were okay" she nodded in response.

I walked near a pay phone and i payed it with the last bit if money i had and called Maggie; i told her to come here to come get us and she agreed.. Finally

About 10 minutes later a car pulled up; they rolled the window down to see a happy Maggie and Finneas ; i laid billie down in the back seat and she laid her head on my lap; "Are you guys okay?" Finneas asked. "Im fine but they put something in Billies system so uhm i dont know about her; shes been in and out for the past hour i think. "She can sleep it out, she will be fine" Maggie reassured.

We got out the car and we head into her parents house since Billies house in under investigation; i carry Billie bridal style and head to her room to lay her down; "Its hot mamas" she said; "You want me to change you" she pouted and nodded her head; i grabbed a oversize tee and i took off her shirt and bra and slipped the shirt on her; i put her hair in a bun and opened her window a slight bit. I kissed her on the forehead and i walked out the door; "Y/n.." i hummed in response; she opened her arms in signal that she wants to cuddle; i crawled on the bed and cuddled with her until i got tired and then tiredness took over me.

A/n:

FINALLY JESUS HELL ya been on my ass for a new chapter; ive been mad lazy lately💀 i forgot i have ya who actually care about the book💀 and uhm lots of shi happened uhm mat apologized and his friend adressed some shi aswell; billie performed the prime shi and she was cute asl; she did the rolling stone issue she was cute but screaming daddy at the same time; and some shi was supposedly "leaked" but chile that was back in 2019 and she been addressed it; ppl giving her death threats like bruh ill beat them and they mama up like bro who tells billie "you shouldve jumped in berlin" like bro i hope u go to hell disrespectully; and yeah billie still silent about the situation but im not gonna rush her; and more shi has happened and FINALLY SCHOOL IS OUT BETCH damn 3 years left and im out of school forever damn- and it has hit 3 years witout x yesterday LLJ🕊 but yeah lots of shi happened so uhh yeah- bye