T w e n t y - O n e

(Ima change y/n to brook bc its confusing and its soooo not my rl name- stfu enjoy)

Brooks POV:
After a fun night we had; i woke up to the sun beaming on my eyes and after a couple blinks to focus i see billie.. her bare body on my bare chest. sleeping peacefully. i rub and message her golden locks as she sleeps on my chest. i go on my phone to see a notification:

a california women goes by y/m/n has been arrested due to a outstanding number of human trafficking and a being involved of the horrendous video of Brooks Florence getting sexually assualted: she has been taken into prison for life until jury makes anymore changes.

When i saw that.. my heart stopped everything felt all colorful and bright; everything froze around me. Tears started to overwhelm my eyes in happiness.. my mom got what she deserved, i guess my happiness started to disturb billies slumber as i see her waking up; "Oh sorry billie i didnt mean to wake you" i told her "Nah your fine and why are you so happy and bubbly" she chuckled. i showed her my screen and her eyes lit up in relief and joy. She screamed out "HELL YEAH THAT BITCH IS GONE" making me flinch alittle. I dont like very loud noises except for music. She got up from the bed and dragged me put of bed and she just tackled me back onto the bed again making me hit my head on the headboard.

We both chuckled and we just started at eachother, Billies light blue eyes glowing from the beaming sun thats hitting the window. Her lips all plump and red makes me wanna kiss them forever. Her soft golden locks that has been cutted a little more short making her look like a badass.
A little bit of runny mascara from lastnight makes her look soo fuckin fine. Her soft pale skin with her rosy cheeks.
Shes perfect. She smiles at me showing me a little dimple on her cheek.

After a moment of checking out every feature she has; i just started tearing up.. My mom is finally in somewhere for a long time now.. i have billie.. i have a family... i have freedom.

-A couple hours later-

Me and Billie just had a very chill day and we showered and we had some thai food and im currently cleaning up some stuff in the kitchen. I played my music thru the alexa and the song Billie Bossa Nova plays. I squeaked because i still have a fangirl shit against billie.
Love when it comes without a warning
Cause waiting for you gets so boring;
Alot can change in 20 seconds
Alot can happen in the dark
I danced to it as i sing it,
Im not sentimental
I started doing a kinky or sexy dance whatever you call it and i just again vibed to it.

Billies POV:
I just finished walking shark and i walk infront of the house to hear my song Billie Bossa Nova blasting i chuckled because even tho shes my girlfriend, shes also a number one fan. I walk in the see Brook dancing to the song ina sexy and cute way. Ima fuck her tonight. I looked at her and she doesnt know i came in yet, shes so into the music. I just walk in and dance with her and she was startled at first and then she began to dance all up on me and teasin me. The song finished and then F&MU by Kehlani started to play and as the song plays she began to dance and grind on me as she wipes down the counter. i hold her back as she grinds me and we singing the song together. I picked her up on the counter so now shes sitting on the counter with me between her legs. I grabbed her by her neck in a kink way and she was pleased by it. We was making out at this point until Finneas and Claudia barged in the house.

We didnt notice until we heard the song stop and giggling. We see Finneas ans Claudia laughing at us because they just seen us at our makeout sesh. "Gee thanks for ruining my afternoon" Brook playfully rolled her eyes. "Sorry for ruining your soon to be sex scene" Finn said and she laughed at the comeback.

"So whats up, why ya here?" i asked my ginger brother. "We need to go over the Met Gala shit Billie; Brook may i have billie for a while?" he asked and i looked at her. "Ya of course i dont mind." she said. She grabbed my chin and placed her lips on mine and i went to follow Finneas.

Brooks POV:
She walks away with finneas; leaving me and Claudia in the kitchen. "Wanna hangout?" Claudia asked. "Oh no its fine i dont want to bore you" i chuckled to her. "No please dont ever think that your like a bestfriend i never thought i had" she said. "I dont know because ever since the shit with my mom, we have been distant you know?." i told her in a sad tone. "I get that; the reason i was so distant is because Billie was like your life saver and i wanted you to have your space and to get stuff off your mind i didnt want to disturb you during that time, especially about me not saving you." she said as she looked down at the floor.

I walk up to her; "Hey look you all are a life saver to me and dont ever think you would disturb me just because of what happened doesnt effect our friendship okay?" i reassured her. She hugged me tightly and we broke the hug and i got dressed. i put something classy but cute on since its gonna be sunny but pretty chilly (it messes up the writing when i upload it during the story so look at the end of it) I grabbed my bag and headed out with Claudia.

Billie💍🤍

Hey Billie ima go head out with Claudia if thats fine 😌

Okay thats fine do you need any money?

No thats okay i have my own ❤️ Ill get you a little somethin

Okay be safe mamas 💛

I will I love you💍🤍

I love you too🤍💍

Okay lets head out hoe. Claudia chuckled. Todays a great day.
the outfit:

Hello my fellow simpers tysm for readin buh biiiuuuuuuh i got so much mf hw bro i hate hs 😌🔫 but anyways how was ur day lol