F o u r

⚠️TRIGGERS⚠️ (R*P* a,e)
Y/N POV:

I wake in my moms bed for some reason and i look to see that im alone... with no clothes on just a bra, i get up from the bed to look at myself in her broken vanity to see that i have more bruises on me and a busted up lip and i thought to myself that i was probably raped and beaten. I breakdown on the floor crying.. why would she do this to me?! what did i do to deserve this?!

I look around the room to find my phone and clothes, i saw my clothes but the leggings and the hoodie was ripped up. I picked up the hoodie and cried on it. It was billies favorite hoodie. I found my phone but it was all broken.. Then i realized that i have a backup phone, since you have a household like this i have a backup just in case something like this happens..

I turn it on to see this:

I was shocked at what time it was and what the text said

I was shocked at what time it was and what the text said.. i quickly put on some sweats and a hoodie i bought and ran out to see if my mom left.. she did of course. I run out of my house to run straight to Billies house.

Billies POV:
"Jesus fucking christ were home now!" i said, tour is soooo tiring i love my supporters but its just mentally draining me, im worried about y/n after what happened last night ...i just cant get it out of my head... as soon as we pull up to my house i see across the street that y/n mom is coming out of the house with some sketchy ass dude. I roll my eyes and as soon i get out, she walks up to me and tried to hit me. of course i dodged it because im that bitch with fast reflexes.

"Woah someone has too much shit in their system" i said and then she said something that made my heart drop "Well so does y/n right now" she says evily, my mom runs to me and starts arguing with her as i run across the street to see if y/n is safe but when i got up to the door, it was locked.

I check out the window in the front to see a big ass mess of glass and bags and shit everywhere. Damn this is a nice ass house but her mom gotta ruin it. I run back to her mom and i jumped on y/n's mom and started punching her, after a couple minutes of beating her ass. I get up and she started saying some dumb shit as always until she said something that will haunt me forever and many lifes after. "I hope you have a fun time getting her out of that house, All i know is that my friend had some fun with her if you know what i mean" she badly winked at me and went to the mans car and drove off. WHY THE FUCK SHE NOT IN JAIL YET.

Me and my family was shocked at this point and me and Finneas was crying to eachother. I love her to death and would honestly take a fucking bullet for her and if shes dead, then ima lose myself. I walk inside of my house to see Claudia having a whole panic attack in the living room. "Claudia baby whats wrong" Finneas says worried. Claudia opens her phone to show us a video that made all of our heart stopped. It was a video of y/n 's mom recording unconsious y/n getting beaten and raped by that sketchy dude. We were all just brokedown crying at this point, scared that shes probably taken somewhere with them.

Or dead...

Y/N POV:
I ran out of the house as fast as i could and went to billies house.

I knock on the door rapidly, hoping someone could answer and thats when i see her familiar face... Billie, her beautiful face was puffy and red from crying, her eyes were bloodshot red. As soon as i saw her face i brokedown crying on her chest. She felt me shaking so hard from the trauma i just had. She hugged me tighter as she cried on top of my head and kissing it. I felt so safe... i felt free.. but also felt not safe...she picked me up bridal style and ran me to the couch.

I was sweating and can barely move. Everyone was crying around me and i was having so much anxiety at this point. Maggie was hugging so tight while crying on my shoulder. "Im so sorry" she kept repeating.. everyone kept telling me their sorry. I feel numb.. i feel like nothing.. Billie picked me up and carried me to her room and laid me on her bed and pulled the covers over me.
"Im so sorry y/n... i tried my best to get you out i really did... im sorry for letting you down.. im sorry for being the worst friend.." As soon as she that, my heart just broke to a billion pieces i started tearing up making her hug me and kept repeating that its her fault "Its not your fault billie" i tell her in such a weak voice since its all fucked up from screaming so much. She looked at me and her eyes widen and just burst out crying. I cried with her. Then after a couple hours of crying we attentionally fell asleep.

A/N:
GODDAMN!! This lowkey made me cry ion gon lie buh anyways how was it ofc its bad buh yk you gotta startwit some trauma... Follow me on tiktok hoes @billieswifeypillow

                                    - billiesimp