T w e n t y N i n e

Couple hours later...

Brook and Billie is laying in Billies bed in her room at her moms house; They are both just sleeping. Then maggie knocked on the door making them startled; Bil got up and opened the door and Maggie just told them to come eat. After a couple minutes, Billie and Brook came out of the room. And sat down at the table and waited for there food be plated.

Brook looks at Bils scars and after they somewhat healed.. She couldnt bother but having a single tear go down her cheek; she quickly wiped before anyone sees it. Then maggie put both there plates and began eating it. After a couple minutes of uncomfortable silent eating they both went to the room and went back on the bed. They are both mentally and physically exausted from what has been happening for the past couple days..

Couple days later..

Brooks POV:
Ever since the accident; Billie wont ever leave me alone. She tried her best to show her love for me. Now shes constantly trying to bring me places and buying stuff for me.. I feel bad i made her feel this way.. "Brook get dressed were going somewhere." she smiled while she tossed a pair of clothes to me on the bed. I sigh and walked up to her. "Billie can we talk please?" i tell her making her stop and froze. "What you want to talk about?" she says to me anxiously. "Look i know what your trying to do and you been proved your point to me already." She started to stutter. "W-what are you talking theres n-n-nothing i just love you thats all." she said it nervously.

"Billie your doing all this so i can think you love me; Billie, baby you gotta stop this i loved you before and after i almost died." she begin to tear up. "I didnt want you to think your losing me and i dont want to think im losing you... which i almost did..i want to try my best for you" her voice starting to break. "B-billie you done enough for me; just you existing makes me feel like theres a point to living. I dont want you to do so much to prove something. Im not going anywhere. Im staying here with you and another lives we go thru." I hug her tightly. All that happening made her think i dont love her nomore... god just why would she think that. "And gosh why would you think that; we been thru thick and thin; we been thru our highs and lows. Im not leaving you behind. Ill take a mother fucking bullet for you anyday. Ill jump off a bridge again to save your ass"

we laughed at that. "Just know i still love you no matter what billie okay." she started to tear up again and just brokedown in my arms. "Im sorry im so sorry." Billie said. "I-its okay billie. Im gonna be fine. I promise." now my voice began to break. " *sniff* You promise?" she pointed her pinky out. "i promise billie.." I pointed my pinks and locked our pinkies together. I kissed my side of my promise and so did billie. Then i gave her a peck on the lips.

Im on the bus going home while writing this but yeahh ily