T w e n t y - T h r e e

Bils POV:
We arrived at the house and i was still on the phone with brook and i hea din the house to see Claudia and her talking at the counter; "Whatsup you whores?" i yell at em making them both flinch. Brook runs to me and hugs me tightly ass i hug her tightly back and squeezed her ass making her yelp. She pulls away and she laughs at my move, i winked at her and she winks back at me and she pulls out a bag of 6 bean burritos and i looked at it with delight. "Girl you gonna get your pussy ate tonight" i told her. she looked at me in shock and signaled me that finneas and claudia is still here... in the same room.

"Brook; does it look like a give two shits?" she hide her face in her hands. "She doesnt mean it guys dont worry." i looked at her like 'bih what?' "Ohh nah ya better get out because ima show her i aint lying" i say confidently. Finneas and claudia bursted out laughing. Brook bursted out laughing too thinking im joking.. Oh baby i aint. After a minute of them laughing it calmed down and we just ate and talked. i asked brook when is her photoshoot "My photoshoot is in two days and im mad nervous.." she said anxiously. I reassured her that its gonna be okay. She shook her head and we talked again. She said its just a simple photoshoot which is good because i thought she was gonna wear some see thru lingere shit. She isnt good thing because those big bitties are mine.

After a couple hours finneas and claudia left; me and brook are back in the pool just swimming around looking at the faded stars. She went underwater and done a handstand and i saw her ass and GODDAMN that shit fat as fuck... i smack it and came back to the surface choking on the water. "Bitch d-dont do tha-at" she says while coughing and trying to get water out her nose. I laughed "sorry i couldnt help it; your ass is mad fat" i say as im teasing her with my tounge (a/n: damn billie when she be doin wit her tounge durin interviews or whatever fuuuuuuc- stfu) She looks at me and she sticks out her long ass tounge doing a curl at the end and holy shi im horny now.

(Song: Grieving by Kehlani or Desert Rose by Lolo Zouaï) (Oop a lil smut bout to go down)
And before i can do anything she grabs my neck and she goes against my ear and whispers into it making my legs go numb for a couple seconds. "Its my turn to dominate" i just got wet as fuck from that. She hungrily makes out with me and as we suck eachother faces off she begins to tale off my bottoms as we still in the pool. I pull back and i look at her in confusion. "I cant breathe for a long time so.." she says and damn i chose the right girl. She asked to get down on me and said yeah and she went underwater and went to work. It made it feel even better when it was more slow. makes me wanna beg for it even more. Her doing 8 figures on my sensitive spot. Made my moans come out my mouth. After a i say about 2 minutes of that; she went back to the surface and pressed her lips against mine and started kissing down on my neck. "Please" i say.

"Please what mamas?" she says in her seductive voice. "Please eat me" i say to her; begging her to do it; im in need for it. She winked and got back under the water surface and began back to what she started; she put three fingers in me and i was gasping and moaning at this point. Curved her fingers making it my g-spot. Im already close to my climax which was crazy because i never was finished this fast before.. so all the boys i hung out wit when i was 15-16 They suck ass.. she began to work it more and i attentionally reached my climax. and licked me cleana and she went up back to the surface licking her fingers off. "You taste mad good babes"

She winked at me. She gets out of the pool as she sucks the juice off her thumb. She picks me up from behind me and she grabs my thighs wraps it around her and hungerily makes out with me. She brung me to the couch and she was on top of me.. She takes off my top and my breasts pops out and she looked at em in awe and began sucking and messaging on them. Moans escaped my mouth again. She then grab one leg of mine and put it on her shoulder. and the other under her. "Lets do some arts and crafts" She spitted on both of our vaginas and began to grind on one another. Moans escaped her mouth making me wet even more. "Fuck bil your mad wet" she said in between breaths She begin to go faster and i started to moan more louder. "Fuck your so good make me cum please." i say to her. she goes more faster making me feel like im on top of the world. She grabs one of my boobs and smacks them and squeezes them. "Whos pussy is this billie?" she says to me in her sexy ass tone. "Yours baby" i moan out. "Its all mine" "Fuck im gonna cum bil" she says and we both go more faster and then we both reached our highs.

She flops on top of me and kisses me hungerily. "Im top now" she says and i laugh it off knowing she probably is now. She gets up and walks to the counter to get her phone. "Wanna get something to eat?" she says. Damn i could go for some pizza right now. "Can we get pizza?" (vegan pizza duh) "Sure" and she goes on her phone and postmates some vegan pizza and calzones. "Its gonna come in a hour so wanna freshen up? maybe watch some shows while we eat?" "Id like that" She grabs my hand and we both walk up the stairs to our room and grabs our stuff to head to the bathroom to freshen up.

Ima make like a part2 to this chapter im lazy asf rn and its morning so yeah great writing some smut for the morning yeah? but tysm for the support and votes and reads on here. ALMOST 10k READS HOLY FUCK Ily all and marry me please. But uhm how was your day and did u eat ?